Chapter 8

I sighed and got off of lily. Lily got up and went to answer her phone. Lily looked shocked when she answered and I started to get worried." Who is it",I mouthed. Lily just shook her head and went outside. It made me wonder who it was. I might have to check when she is gone. I decided since I wasn't going to find out who it was I should just get dressed. I grabbed my bag and looked at the cloths I brought. I decided to pick out a basketball jersey and some ripped jeans. I then put on my Jordan's that I brought. I then went to the bathroom and started to style my colored hair." Babe why are you dressed",lily said walking into the bathroom. I just looked at her through the mirror." Lily who was on the phone",I asked turning to look at her. Lily just looked at me and sighed." It's no body babe relax",lily said coming up to me. She was about to kiss me but I moved away from her." Babe come on I told you it's no body",lily said." Lily if it's nobody then why can't you tell me who it was",I said getting alittle annoyed. Lily just stood quiet starting at me." That's what I thought",I said got out of the bathroom. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the hotel room. I needed some time to think. Why couldn't lily just tell me who it is. Is she hiding something from me. I shook of the thoughts in my head and walked into a coffee shop. I walked up to the counter and looked at the menu." Hey welcome to cyber cafe what can I get for you",a very cute girl with red hair said. I smiled at her and thought about what I wanted." Umm hey and can I get one chocolate bubble tea",I asked. The pretty girl nodded and put my order in the computer." The price is 2.50 but I will give it you for free if you give me your number", she said. I chuckled at what she said and nodded. She then handed me a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down my number and gave it to her." Thanks cutie", she said. I blushed and waited for my drink. No one was here in the cafe because it's like really early." Do you mind putting your number in my phone",I said. The girl smiled and grabbed my phone. She put her number in my phone and handed it back. I smiled at her name. Her name was Alexandra." Here is your drink",Alexandra said. "Thank you oh and by the way I'm rose",I said grabbing my bubble tea. Alexandra smiled and said I had a cute name. I then went to a table in the far corner of the cafe. I sat down and scrolled through Instagram. I stopped when I seen a pic of lily in a bathing suit by the hotel pool. I groaned at the pic and got up. I gave Alexandra one last smile and walked out. I then headed back to the hotel and went to my room. I changed into a full bathing suit and grabbed my towel. I then went to the pool and saw lily on the chair." So you think it's ok too look that good and not tell me",I said walking up to her. Lily looked at me and pouted." Your the one who left me for no reason",lily said with attitude. I looked her and groaned." Listen I have every right to leave when I'm mad so I won't say something I'm going to regret",I said. Lily got up and walked closer to me. I looked into her eyes with no emotion showed. Lily then wrapped her arms around my arms. I looked her up and down and then at her arms." You know rose for a girl you act like a jealous boy a lot", she said with a smirk going to my neck. I bite my lip as she started to kiss on my neck. I placed my hands on her butt and pushed her closer to me." Mm mm rose I need you right now",lily said as she moved away from my neck and as I squeezed her butt. I smirked and picked her up. Lily wrapped her legs around my waist. I leaned in and connected our lips. I didn't want the kiss to be sweet so I made it heated really quick. But right when lily was about to put her tongue in my mouth I moved away for her. I put her down on the chair and smirked." B-b-babe what are you doing I want you right now",lily said with need." But baby I'm not in the mood right now so maybe later", I said with a smirk.