Chapter 11

I took the rest of Alexandra cloths off." Rose that's not right take off your cloths",Alexandra said. I took off my hoodie and shirt. I then took off my pants." Wait rose don't you have a girlfriend", Alexandra asked. I looked at her and shook my head no." Good cause I don't like sharing",Alexandra said. She pulled me down for a kiss. We started to make out again. I dragged my finger down her body until I got to her women hood. I slid my finger in. Alexandra pulled away alittle to let out a moan. I started to thrust my finger in and out of her while kissing her neck." Mm mm ah r-r-rose faster please",Alexandra moaned out. I smirked on her neck and thrusted my finger in her women hood faster and rougher. I brought my kisses down from her neck and on to her stomach. I went lower and lower until I meet my fingers. I started to eat her out while fingering her still. Alexandra's moans were so loud and music to my ears. After a whole hour of me eating her out and fingering her she cummed on my tongue. I licked up all her wetness and got up. I went to the kitchen to grab a towel. I then wiped up Alexandra and throw the towel away. I then helped Alexandra up and helped her get dress." You are the best sex I ever had",Alexandra said climbing on to my lap." Oh really",I said grabbing her butt. She gasped and nodded. I smirked and leaned up to kiss her. We started to make out when my phone started to ring again. I sighed and pulled away from Alexandra's lips. I grabbed my phone and answered it. When I answered it there was moaning  and groaning. I looked at the caller id to see that it was lily." Ah Ryan faster", I heard lily moan out. I hung up my phone and blocked her." Who was it cutie",Alexandra said." Oh just somebody who is not important right now", I said. Alexandra smiled and connected our lips again. We started out make out again. The kiss was very heated and I loved it." Mm I can't handle my self around you rose",Alexandra said." Control yourself princess", I said kissing her neck." I don't want you to leave but I know you have too",Alexandra said as she held the door open." I will come back tomorrow I promise babe",I said. Alexandra nodded and gave me a quick peck. I watched her go back inside. I then started to head back to the hotel. When I got there I opened the door to see lily making out with some boy." Well I'm glad your having fun", I said loud enough for them to hear. Lily pulled away really quick and looked at me with shock." Rose it's not what it looks like",lily said getting up and running to me.  I saw all the hickeys on her neck and even on her stomach. When she tried to touch me I pulled away from her." Why you make me stay alive just for you to cheat on me",I said looking into her eyes." I'm just going to go and lily call me if you still want to date",the boy Ryan said leaving the hotel room. I watched him leave and saw the hickeys on his neck too." Rose please I love you", lily said." If you loved me you wouldn't have ever done that", I said." Please rose don't say that it's true I love you", lily said." I'm sorry but it's over",I said." Rose no please I'm sorry",lily said. I shook my head and went to the other room with the other bed. I layed down and sighed. My phone set out a Bing noise. I grabbed it to see it was a text from Alexandra. It was a photo of her in her panties and bra on with a pout on her face. Her red hair was done covering her shoulders. Another text came in and it said wish you were here cuddling with me. I smiled and typed in that I wish I was with her too. After flirting with Alexandra I told her I was going to sleep. She had texted back me too and I placed my phone down. I decided to grab something to eat. I walked out the other room and went to the kitchen. When I got there lily was seating on one of the chairs with her head on the table. I ignored her and brought out a hot pocket. I put it in the microwave." Rose please one more chance",lily said looking up at me with red eyes." Lily I made up my mind", I said. I saw Lily's sad face get to a anger face." Mom was right about you",she said. I looked at her with shock in my face." She always told me to stay away from you cause your a fake bitch who is ugly and thinks she is all that",lily said with a serious face. I felt my heart drop." You should have really killed yourself last night it would have made it better for me to go back to my family and not be with someone I just felt bad for",lily said." W-well I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy but don't worry you won't be hearing from me anymore", I said. I walked out the kitchen and grabbed my blade and keys. I packed my cloths and left some money for lily. I walked out the hotel room and went to my car. I turned on the car and drove to a woods near by. I texted Alexandra and told her that I love her and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I texted lily and told her I was sorry for being such a bother. Also that she, mom and dad was right about me. I was just a nobody who should just killed myself. I told her that I loved her no matter what she had said to me. I sent the text and turned off my phone. I took out my blade and unwrapped my wrist. The cuts were no longer bleeding. I slide the blade over the new cuts and some old over and over again. I then did one final long cut down my wrist from my vein to where my elbow met my arm. I saw all my blood gushing out. I started to feel very dizzy. I then unwrapped the other wrist and did the same. I had blood all over me now and my breaths were getting rigid." I-i-i hope I made everyone happy n-now", I said trying to breath. Right when I was about to black out I seen red hair. I let my eyes closed and the darkness took me in.