chapter 16

While walking I couldn't help but to think about all the great times I had with rose. If I hadn't cheated on her with a boy and said those things to her she could have been with me happy and we could have still been dating. But it is all my fault. I felt tears come out. It like all I been doing is cry. But who wouldn't cry when your sister/ lover is unconscious and doesn't look like they would be waking up anytime soon. Then again it is all my fault. It is because of me I am the reason why we ran away. I am the reason why she is in the hospital because I said things to her that I know would trigger her to harm her self. I am also the reason why my parent beat on her. Everything my parents ever did to her was because of me. With a sigh I wipe all the tears that had fallen away. I turn back around and go back to roses room. But when I was walking back I see nurses and doctors run to her room in a rush. My heart stopped. I hope everything is ok but knowing that doctors and nurses don't just run like that for no reason. I then started to run like no tomorrow. When I ran into the room Alexandra looked at me with tear full eyes. I ran to her and hugged her. I watched all the doctors trying to make rose heart beat again. I was now crying like no tomorrow. I was going to lose her and its all my fault." I'm sorry but I don't think you two can stay in the room while we they do this", a nurse said. I nodded shakily and pulled Alexandra out the room with me. We looked a mess. We were non stop crying. The doctors and nurses been in roses room for hours. No one has came out of the room and no one has went in. In my head I kept praying that she would wake up again. If something was to happen I don't know what I would do." Lily do you think they can bring her back" , Alexandra said looking at me. I looked at her and didn't know how to answer. I'm not to sure myself if they can bring her back. I was wishing they could. But by the way it's taking so long for them to tell us I'm  not sure." Lily if something happens and we lose her I just want you to know that it is not your fault she did this",  Alexandra said. I looked at her with shock. I then put my head down." Also Rose told me to tell you that even though you hurt her feelings that she will always love you like a lover and little sister", Alexandra said. Hearing that broke my heart more. I started to cry even more harder." The two guest for rose", we heard a doctor say. I looked up and quickly got up and walked to him." Well is rose ok is she alive", Alexandra asked nervous. " well.........................................