Chapter 14

It been hours since the doctor told us to wait. I was still worried about rose. Alexandra looked like she can break down again any minute now. I sighed and got up." I'm going to go see if they are almost done I can't take waiting any longer",I said. Alexander lifted her head and nodded. I walked to the nurses desk." Yes can I help you",the nurse said." I was wondering if the doctors are done with my sister rose",I asked. The nurse looked at me and sighed." The last time I checked they were almost done but I can check again if you like",the nurse said. I nodded and she got up. I stood there waiting for her to come back. When she did she sat back down and looked at me." They just finished up they just have to clean up alittle",the nurse said. I nodded and walked back to the waiting room. Alexandra looked up at me." What they say",she asked getting up." They just got done they just have to clean up alittle",I said with a sigh. Alexandra nodded and we sat back down. After another two more minutes of waiting rose Doctor came in." Well we have bad news and good news",the doctor said with a blank face." Tell us the good news first",Alexandra said. The doctor nodded." The good news is that rose is alive",he said." Ok and the bad is",I said getting in patient." The bad news is her father beating her made her have some broken ribs a cracked jaw and her cuts opened up again and one more thing she is in a coma right now",the doctor said. Alexandra dropped to her knees and began to cry." Thank you for telling us can we go see her now",I said after dropping to my knees so I can comfort Alexandra." No problem and yes you can",the doctor said. I nodded and watched the doctor leave." Come on Alexandra lets go see her",I said. I helped her up and we walked to rose room. When walking in we saw rose with her ribs wrapped up and her jaw bruised. Her bandages on her wrist full with blood. I felt my tears come out when I looked at her bruised up face and busted lip." S-s-s-she l-l-l-looks horrible",Alexandra stuttered out. I looked at her and nodded and the tears slip out again. I couldn't help but to feel that this was all my fault. I shouldn't have cheated on her and said the things that I said. Cause if I don't cheat she wouldn't have went with Alexandra and  we wouldn't have gotten into that fight. I could have still have her kiss me and hug me. I still could have had the love of my life smiling at me and talking to me. But no here she is laying down all bruised up and unconscious because of me.