chapter 5

I smashed my lips on to hers. Lily right away wrapped her arms around my neck. When I'm around lily I can't control my self. I grabbed Lily's legs and wrapped them around me. I put my hand in the inside of her shirt. Right when I was about to grab her boob the elevator door opened. I pulled away and let lily down." Let's go to the room quick",I said in Lily's ear. Lily nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked to our room and I took out the key. I gave it to lily and she unlocked the door. We walked in and I immediately slammed her into the wall again. Lily gasped a little and bit her lip." You know you really are to sexy when you bite your lip",I said. Lily looked up at me and jumped into my arms. I immediately put my lips on hers. Lily moaned when I started to suck on her tongue. I moved the kisses to her neck. She moaned when I bit at her sensitive part." R-rose I need you right now",lily moaned out. I smirked on her neck and left a lot of hickeys on her pale neck. I then walked us to the bed and layed her down. I got on top of her and started to kiss her neck some more. My hands went to the button of her shorts and undid them. I then slid her shorts off her beautiful legs. I then looked at her baby blue Lacey panties." Damn kitten I never know you had these",I said slidding my finger against the fabric. Lily let out a sexy moan. I then put my hands on her waist and moved them up to her shirt. I lifted her shirt off and throw it across the room." Rose get undressed too I hate being the only one half dressed",lily said gasping. I nodded and took off my shirt and pants. I then got right back on top of lily and uncliped her bra. I then smirked and leaned down to start kissing her boobs. Lily started to breath harder every time I got close to her nipple." Rose dont tease me no more",lily said. I smirked and then bite on to her nipple. Lily moaned really loud. I loved how she moaned. I also loved how she was start to breath harder every time I would suck on her nipple. I then got up from her boobs and lowered down to her pussy. I slid off her panties and put my finger into her wet core. I slid my finger in so slowly so I won't hurt her. When I was fully in her I waited until she told me to move."ahh r-r-rose go faster",lily moaned out. I smirked once again and began to move my finger faster and faster. It wasn't to long until lily had cum on to my finger and the bed. I pulled my finger out and then got up to get a towel. When I came back lily was panting and Still had her legs spread out. I then cleaned her pussy and got her panties again. I put them on her and went to put the towel away." Are you okay kitten",I asked her when I came back. Lily sat up and nodded. I pecked her lips and smiled. I moved some hair out her face." You have wonderful fingers babe",lily said kissing my neck."Mmmm do I",I said groaning a little. Lily nodded on my neck and continued to leave some hickeys. once she was done she got up and went to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on. I then decided to shower with her. I got my stuff ready and went into the bathroom. I put my cloths on the sink next to Lily's. I stripped all my cloths off and walked into the shower. Lily jumped a little but smiled after."well since your in here can you put soap on my back",lily said putting the soap in front of me. I grabbed and turned lily around. I washed her back then she washed mines. When we was done washing up we got dressed and and layed down. Lily had fell asleep on my arms first and then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.