Chapter 3

SeoHyun's POV

I was seating peacefully in a bench in our campus somewhat I've been examine the place for the last time. Two weeks to go it's a summer vacation already that most of the student’s eager to wait. But for me, it's a sad part because I only have two weeks left to be here in this university.

 I'm Seo Joohyun, SeoHyun for short. I'm 19 years of age, a 3rd year nursing student here in Sungkyunkwan University.  Sungkyunkwan University is the oldest school in South Korea and I can say that only intelligent people are capable to enroll in the said University. I'm not a boastful person but I’m an honor student since preschool till now in college. My priority in life is my study so I just focused at my academic aspects nothing more or less. I'm taking a degree of Nursing since my father want this. My grandmother is a doctor and owned a hospital in Seoul and they want us to takeover to me in the future. After I will graduate in my nursing course, they want me to proceed my study as a doctor eventhough it's not my dream to be a nurse or a doctor instead I want to be writer. I'd love to write different types of story and I’d pass it to some website like asianfanfic.com, soshified.com and even in wattpad. I really love my dad to follow what she want me to be but sooner I started to love my degree now but still I continue writing stories.

But in the next semester I will transfer to another University because we will leave Busan and transfer to Seoul to live in the big house of my grandma. It's really hard for me to transfer into new environment, you know, I'm a quiet person, I’m not that friendly to others. New environments means new person that I will encounter and I need a big adjustment for that. Aside from that, I will miss this University and my friends here, Busan is too far from Seoul and I can promise if I can visit here at that time. About the University that I'm about to transfer is not yet sure if where exactly it is, our choices are Chungang University and Dongguk University. Both Universities is famous school in S.korea. The first university is known for the University of Famous Businessman, doctors and lawyers in Seoul while the second university is known for the University of Actors and idols here in South Korea but they offer nursing too. But if I’m the one to choose I prefer to Chungang University, but my father and my grandma will decide that too. I'm in my deep thought when my best friend Eunji shouting while approaching me.

'' Seo !?????!''

I’m watching Eunji run towards me. My friend is so talkative person; I’m just wondering why she's become my friend when our attitude and personality is so different. I'm Quiet while she's very talkative and happy go lucky girl. When i am lonely and sad, she makes me laugh because of her funny words that naturally came out from her mouth. I move my body to the left side of the bench to give her a space.

'' I'm looking for you at the campus but you’re not around, lucky me that someone saw you her.''

She talks so fast while touching her messy hair when she's speak again.

'' What are you doing here? It's 4:30 already and it's time to go home?''

'' Oh I didn't notice the time. I think you can go home first Eunji. I don't bring my car right and my sister will give me a ride now. Actually I’m waiting for her call and text now. ''

Actually I didn't bring my car in the morning cause there is something damage that need to repair. I'll just take a cab going here in the campus and my sister promise me that she will give me a ride way back home.

I'm looking instantly to my friend thinking what she's talking about.

'' Oh really. I can give you a ride if you want seo ''?

''No. It's ok Eunji. I'll wait for Taeyeon Unnie here.''

'' Ah ok then. I will accompany you here first while you’re waiting to Taeyeon unnie.''