Chapter 4

Yoona POV

I love Busan, no annoying traffic like Seoul. Busan is not that big as Seoul but it's industrialized too, many tall buildings, famous university and everything. This is not my first time here in Busan. When I was 17, my grandma brings me here to visit Sungkyunkwan University because she wants me to study in the said university. I'm agreeing that time to study in that University but my father refused to grandma's plan. Then I discovered that my mom's relative is from Busan, and then I understand why my dad didn't want me to study in Busan because of that reason. I refused then not to enroll in SU because I don’t want to be too closed to my mom's side. 

Like now, Grandma did to please me to come with her but she can't force me to enter in that big house.

I am now driving my car finding some beautiful spot just to killed time while waiting for my grandma and not to be bored. I'm not yet hungry so i decided not to go into a restaurant. Since summer is coming, the weather now is so hot so I want a place lessen the hotness that I felt right now. Just miles away, I spotted a mall; I think it is the biggest mall here in Busan, about 10th floor I think.

I'm driving through the parking lot of the mall finding a good spot for my car. I spotted an area only for 1car,when I turn my face at the left  side of the parking area while my car is in the right side, I saw another car who's about to park in the area that I want to park my car.

In my sudden action, I start again my car in a high speed.

'' Bingo ! I got it !''

I laugh to myself because I did to park my car in this area. Well, just like saying said, ' First come, and first serve.'

I'm about to go out my car when my phone rang.

* I can tell you looking at me I know what you see, any cLoser and you feel the heat. GG ! *

The ringtone in my phone just cut off when I immediately answered the call. The caller is my childhood friend Tiffany.

[ Yoboseyo ! Miss me Unnie?? Kekeke]

I love teasing Tiffany Unnie same when I was a kid. At that time, I’m so sweet to her, and now I’m just acting sweet to her since I'm not a kid anymore. But sometimes I can't help myself being sweet to her especially the words that came out from my mouth, you know I'm always a sweet talker.

[You’re so full of yourself Yoongie. Keke]

[You mean, you did not miss me Unnie??]

I change my voice from happy to sad as if I'm disappointed to her.

[Hmf ! Give me a reason why should I miss you Yoong..]

[Because..... I am the Goddess Im Yoona ! Beautiful, cute, hot and sexy ever!]

[Ha ha ha ha ha ! Yeah, I miss you Yoong because your sexy and I knew it.. Keke]

 Tiffany laughs echoed in my ear that makes me laugh too when she spoke again.

[Yoongie I’m so bored here in my condo, can you come here now?]

Tiffany sounds of voice seem like seducing or something like that, or it is just my air.

[Mianhe Unnie, I'm here in Busan now accompanying my Grandma to have a visit of some of her relatives.]

[Oh really?]

I heard tiffany sigh in the other line.

[But if you want, I will call Sooyoung to visit you there in your condo or you can go out with her.]