chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

No one POV

One week left before summer vacation. Students at this time are busy in follow-up their grades if they are passed or failed. Busy in their clearances as a basic requirementsto all the students before the end of the semester.

Seohyun do those things already as well as all of her important papers that needed for her transfer in other university is well prepared.

Seohyun treasured her remaining one week in the university. She looks like a freshmen tour the whole building of the campus to make familiarize the place.

Seohyun like touring again in all the buildings found inside the campus that Eunji always complaining about that, of course she's with Seohyun while touring the whole campus. From the library of the campus, different colleges buildings, the campus gym, the canteen, the clinic especially in the nursing department building where she mostly staying  for almost every day in her life within the three years she's in the university.

She will miss the university, the Sungkyunkwan University. But she will miss so much her bestfriend, her funny best friend Jung Eunji.

Seo and Eunji are now in the canteen eating their lunch. The two girls only occupied their table and as usual, Eunji is so noisy while eating. She keeps talking while she's munching the food. Seo open the topic about leaving Busan to Seoul for their permanent seattlement.

Seo didn't want to open that topic to her friend because she knows that they will end both crying like what happen in the other day. But they must face it and accept the fact that the time will comes that both of them will be separated in their different lives, but it doesn't mean that their friendship will about to end. Even the days won't allow them to see each other, memories will. Even their eyes can't see each other, their heart will never forget. That's the real meaning of friendship.

Eunji is now so quiet after she heard seohyun. She felt that she loss in appetite now. Eunji is funny and happy go lucky girl, but the other side of her; she is very sensitive and emotional. Seohyun has that attitude too but she can control it, she knows how to hide her feelings and she knows how to pretend what's inside her heart.

Seo notice the teary eye of Eunji.

'' Mianhe Chingu (sorry friend).''

'' Kyah ! You know that were eating now, why you open that topic in a sudden?''

'' Eunji i have only one week left staying her in Busan and since then we don't have any serious talk about it.''

'' I understand Seo, even though I didn't ask about it, almost every day my mind thinking that we will be separated soon. But it doesn't mean that our friendship will end right?''

Seohyun's eye become teary also because of what Eunji said that words really touch her heart. Seohyun controlled herself not to cry in front of Eunji cause she know that the girl will cry too with no doubt and beside they are in the canteen, it is not a good place for a drama scene. Seohyun took Eunji hand.

''Of course Eunji. Were best friend forever? Seoul is not that too far from Busan, I will give you a visit here if I have a time and you also, you can visit me there if you’re not busy. The different is just, of course we will not seeing each other every day. But we can call and texting each other.''

Eunji just simply smiled to her friend then she continued eating her remaining food and Seo also when she remembered something or someone that Seo didn't want to talk about.

'' Im YoonA ?''

Seohyun was become alert upon hearing that name because the way Eunji speak that name, sounds like asking the name of the girl so seohyun then turn to her back like looking for someone.