Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

No one POV

Two days ago when Yoona left Busan but she's not yet received any call or text from SeoHyun or even from Eunji. Yoona expect a call from Seohyun that day after she left Busan, she wanted to know if Seohyun liked the gift she gave. Actually YoonA miss the girl already. Her cell phone always in her side hoping that she will received even just a message from the girl. Yoona feel sorry to herself for not getting the girl's number. She must get Seohyun's number in the first place instead of giving her number.

Yoona lazily walked through the bathroom to take a bath when her phone rang. She then immediately back to her room that almost hit her body into the door to answer the phone excitedly.

[Yoboseyo ??!!!]

[Hey Yoong! How's your visit in Busan w/ Grandma?]

Yoona thought that the caller is Seohyun but in her dismay, the caller is not the person she longing for.

[Hey Soo. Oh it's you.]

[Why? Expecting someone Yoong ? ]

[Yeah.. Ahm I will go a visit now in Tiffany Unnie condo. You want to come with me?]

[Wow YoonA, change topic huh.. Tell me first what happen when you’re in Busan Yoong.]

[Nothings happen okey ? You will come with me or what?!]

[I have something important to do. Maybe next time. Just say my regardz to fanny Unnie. Kyah ! Tell me what happen when you are in Busan ? Have you meet some GIRLS there??]

[Soo ? Shut up!]

I'm about to end the call when she spoke up again.

[Kekeke...Yoona wait! Be careful to Tiffany, don't be too close to her.. Keke]

[Say what ??!??!]

Toot...toot....toot......

*What is she talking about? Aish ! Soo is crazy*

-------------------------

Yoona is now standing outside the door of tifanny's condo.

She do a door bell then just a second the door open where tiffany unnie image appear.

[Hi Unnie..]

[Yoong !!!!!!!!]

Tiffany voice is so loud as if she's not expecting Yoona's visit in her condo.

Tiffany pulled Yoona against her body. She hugged her and planted a soft kiss on Yoona's cheek. Tiffany is always like that every time she saw Yoona.

'' I miss you Yoong! How have you been?''

Tiffany hands is still hugging Yoona's body when Yoona notice that tiffany is wearing a very revealing outfit, she just wearing a very short in which her flawless legs can be seen while in her upper dress is a very thin color white shirt that almost seen her bra. Her body curved is very revealing. Yoona swallowed her saliva especially when she felt that their body is touching each other.

Yoona hold her breath and controlled herself not to act anything stupid in front of her unnie. Tiffany is so seductive now but Yoona taught herself that the girl in front of her is not her line of girls but her childhood friend, her unnie.