Chapter 8

NO ONE POV

Seohyun wake up early in this morning because in this day she will about to visit Seoul with her Unnie. Early in this morning, her friend Eunji texted her remind  about the present she want Seohyun to buy for her. 

It's almost 7:30 in the morning when Seohyun is now preparing with her personal things putting it inside in her favorite Jestina brand of bag. The girl is already wearing her outfit and ready to leave, she just wait her Unnie where in her room preparing some important things also. 

Seohyun attire is so simple but elegant, she just simply wearing a whole dress with a combination of black and white color above her knee where her flawless skin was so revealing.

Seohyun standing in front of the big mirror inside her room checking if she look beautiful in her outfit. She is not a fan putting make-up in her face like what other girls do so she just put only some foundation in her chubby face and put lipstick in her cute lips. She just simply wearing a flat shoes since she's tall enough wearing high heels shoes.

''Wow! What party you are about to attend SeO?''

Seohyun turn her face to Taeyeon. The older girl looking at her amazingly with a smile in her face.

''Huh? Am I wearing too much Unnie? I will change then.''

''No no no! Aish! I'm just kidding. You look so beautiful and stunning with your dress Seo. Your not a baby anymore. You are really a lady now.''

''Aigoo. You too Unnie, you look so beautiful and sexy with your outfit.''

Seohyun checking now the whole image of Taeyeon. The girl is wearing a walking short where her flawless legs can seen that looks her sexy. Her upper dress is an elegant shirt with a color brown coat. If Seohyun wearing a fLat shoes, Taeyeon in the other hand wearing a high heels to look not too small to Seohyun.

''Well, we really a sister. Hehe. But honestly Seo, you look so beautiful now.''

''Thank you Unnie. Shall we go now? I'm so excited! Hehe.''

The Seo sisters exited the room with a smiled shown in their faces while holding their hands.

---------------------------------

Taeyeon driving the car in a normal speed since they are not in a hurry. Taeyeon talk to her dongsaeng what will they gonna do first after they reach Seoul and what places they will go to have a tour.

Seohyun just listen to the instruction of her Unnie while her face looking outside the mirror to watch the beautiful views they passing by.

Her sight viewing was interrupt by the ringtone of her phone. She took the phone from her bag and answered the call.

[Yes Eunji?]

[I just want to remind you Hyun about my Spongebob toys! Hehe]

[But you didn't give me a money to buy that thing?]

[Seriously Hyun!? What makes that a present if I will give you a money then??]

[Hehe. Just kidding. Yeah don't worry I will buy you that thing. Okay I will hung up now Eunji, we are in our way now to Seoul.]

[Seo wait! How about Yoona? Have you called her already that your in your way now to Seoul? ]

That's why Seohyun wants to end the call already because her friend Eunji will never forget to ask about Yoona and she thought right. And remember that she's with Taeyeon now whose concentrating her drive but she's eavesdropping to Seohyun while talking in phone so she will now end the call before she will mention the name of Yoona.