Chapter 7

No one POV

An awkward situation is now happen in one of the corner inside the Kang-Chi Restaurant.

Yoona and Sooyoung glaring each  other when they have a chance while the two girls just eating their food silently without saying any words.

Yoona once again glared to Sooyoung for help but the girl just enjoying eating her food as if she just ignore Yoona's presence. Yoona hit Sooyoung's feet for not helping her in this kind of situation.

'' Ouch !!!!''  Sooyoung groan in pain.

Suzy turn her face to Soo and asked:

'' Are you okay Unnie ?''

'' Ahmm yeah.. I bite accidentally my own lips. Hehei'' Sooyoung smiled faked to the girl while give Yoona a death glare.

Suzy just laugh to Soo then turn her gaze to Yoona and notice that the girl didn't touch her food.

'' Unnie I thought your hungry? Why you're food is still untoched?''

'' Huh ? Ah..  I think I drink too much water a while ago so my stomach feels so full now. Hehei. Don't mind me Suzy, just free to eat okay?''

Suzy just nooded to Yoona while Sooyoung stared at them.. Yoona turn her face to Krystal now who are focused eating her food. The girl is so quiet since Yoona enter the restaurant. Yoona can't read what's in her mind now so she talk to the girl.

'' Hey Krys? Are you really that hungry that you can't even talk? You just really focused to your food huh?''

Yoona give a joke to the girl but Krystal just stared at her and then continue eating. Yoona turn her face to Soo somewhat asking what happen to the girl but Soo just shrug her shoulders like telling Yoona that she didn't know either.

Yoona worried at Krystal because of being so quiet, she knows the girl for being a talker not for being so quiet. Yoona feels that their something wrong about the girl, that their something happen between the girl and Soo before she came here. Yoona thought to herself if Krystal strikes her jealousy again cause as far as Yoona remembered, Krystal act jelous towards her if she's with someone. Krystal finish her food when she speak at last that makes Yoona panic.

'' How's Tiffany unnie?''

'' Huh? Ah.. She's doing good.''

Yoona felt nervous in a sudden when Krystal ask about Tiffany.

'' Is she a jealous type if knowing that you're with other girls now?''

Krystal staring at Yoona then turn her face to Suzy who are confused now of what Krystal talking about. Yoona was dumbfound in her seat. She tried to act cool in front of the girls and answered Krystal.

'' She's my closest unnie and my childhood friend, so no reason to make her jealous. She is sweet but I think she's not a jealous type.''

'' Yeah.. But she's your girlfriend right ?'' Krys pause and turn her face back to Suzy then speak again. '' If I were Tiffany, I will watch my girlfriend so that no one can flirt her.''

Yoona almost drop her jaw of what Krystal said. Sooyoung expected that this will happen so no reaction found in her face. Suzy was shocked, her faced is now looking to Yoona.

'' Girlfriend?  You have a girlfriend Yoona??''

'' Huh? No! Krystal said is not true. It's just a misunderstanding.''   

Yoona looking back instantly to Krystal.

'' Krys. Ahm.. Tiffany Unnie is not my girlfriend, just like what I've said, she's my childhood friend and my closest Unnie. I'm just joking to you that time saying that Tiffany unnie is my girlfriend.''