chapter 1

I knew I was in deep trouble after I took a step out of the cool air-conditioned studio and into the hot air of Los Angeles.

I've never actually met most of the Why Don't We boys before, with the exception being Daniel, so when he extended an invite for me to meet everyone else, I quickly jumped at the offer.

After a long day of modeling, I was exhausted, but as a sleek black SUV pulled up at the curb, that all quickly went away.

"Rebecca!!" Daniel shouts at me while rolling down his passenger side window.

I quickly make my way to the curb and give Daniel a quick hug through the open passenger side window.

"Hi Daniel, it's good to see you again." I say as I smile at the thought of meeting the other boys.

"Long time no see right?" Daniel says laughing, "we saved you a seat next to Jack, hope that's okay."

"Yeah, no problem." I say as I climb into the car. I may have a little crush on Jack. I mean, it's not like I've told Daniel or anything....

"Hi guys!" I smile and greet everyone and they politely introduce themselves even though I know all of their names.

I chat with each boy for a few minutes before they grow more interested with their phones than me.

I steal a quick glance at Jack out of the corner of my eye and am surprised to see him looking at me.

"Hi Jack." I say and smile at him.

"Hi Rebecca, right?" He asks.

"Yeah," I reply shyly.

Daniel announces from the front seat that the boys have an important event to go to tonight and that I was invited if I could find a dress to wear fast enough.

"Are you kidding? I model for an evening dress company, of course I'll be able to find a dress fast enough!" I tell Daniel.

"Great." He replies grinning.

"How do you guys feel about getting Jimmy John's before the party?" Jonah asks from the back seat.

That got everyone's attention.

--——----–––—-------–—-––—------–—––—--

Hi everyone! I hope you are currently enjoying this story! I have lots of ideas on where I want this book to go, so stick with me! Thanks :)