chapter 7

Rebecca's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up feeling groggy a few hours later and I realized that I totally missed dinner with the boys and I immediately feel bad.

I know the boys really wanted to go to dinner with me and I slept right through it all.

I reach over to my table beside my bed and grab my phone to see what I've missed from being in a coma for the last week.

23 missed calls from Mom
15 text messages from Arlene
3 missed calls from Jack

Jack?? When did Jack get my number?

And why exactly did he call me when he was literally inside the same house as me?

I press Jack's name to call him back hoping that he's not busy

"Hey sleepy head! Glad you finally woke up!" Jack laughs into the phone.

"Where are you? And how long have I slept...?" I ask him.

"Right now the boys and I are at rehearsals, we'll probably be home in an hour or so and then we'll take you out for lunch. You slept for about 11 hours." Jack explains.

"11 hours?!? Why didn't you wake me up for dinner?!?" I ask in surprise.

"We all agreed that you were tired and that you just needed to sleep so we let you. It's not a big deal, we just ordered some pizza." Jack tells me.

"Next time you'd better wake me up." I tell Jack in an aggressive voice that earns me a laugh in return.

"Don't laugh at me!" I attempt to stop him but instead I get another laugh in return.

"I'll come and help you get ready when we get home okay? I'll see you later!" Jack says hanging up.

My thoughts drift to how I'm going to take a shower with this stupid cast on and I realize that's what Jack meant by "help" and I start to blush. I'm basically crippled and I need help with everything. I'm not the type of person that likes when people help me do things. I'm an independent person who hates when people even try to help me.

I'm just going to have to suck it up and deal with it.

Just then I realize something...it's July 1st.... its Jack's Birthday...

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short! :) I really wanted to get another update in for everyone :) also, it's Jack's Birthday so it makes this chapter extra special!! I didn't have time to proofread either so sorry for the grammar errors :)