Chapter 5: On The Hunt (Part 1)

(Neo's P.O.V)

After me and Cinder talked more I started my mission to find the heavenly man.

'Now since he was with Blake maybe he is at Beacon!' I thought and started my journey to Beacon.

I finally made it to Beacon Academy after two freaking hours of walking then an airship ride.

'Why in the ever loving fuck would someone build an academy that take two hours to get to.' I was almost out of breath and exhausted.

"And then I said now thats a katana!"
I heard them. The tiny one known as Ruby walking with her team and...*gasp* heavenly man!

I quickly ducked behind a pillar listening to the goody goods talk to my dream man.

"Uh oh. Team we Ozpin is calling us for a mission. (Y/N) will you be fine here while we are gone?" I heard Ruby day.

"Yea I will be fine. Be careful girls." I heard the sweet smooth voice of (Y/N) the heavenly man.

I watched the team of goodies go and started following (Y/N) around where ever he went.

Finally he went into a dorm room and sat down on one of the four beds.

This room was different. It had oddly made bunk beds and decorations like posters and books and this is those four annoying girls's dorm.

'Well shit.' I thought trying to hide from view.

"I wonder how Gipsy is doing." I heard from the window. This perked my intrest.

Who's Gipsy? The meteor? A girlfriend?

So many ideas ran through my head. Then I thought of one person who would know. Ozpin.