Chapter 41: Visions

(A/N: Wow! 41 chapters, 70.4K reads, and 1.2K votes! Amazing! I am so so happy that y'all enjoy this story! Y'all are so awesome and amazing! I love reading the comments, I love hearing how you've been inspired! You are amazing! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this new part!)

(Yang's P.O.V)

I made a little hideout on the boat out of some crates and boxes in the cargo hold. Amazingly no one has suspected anything yet. I'm in the clear for now. Me and Blake have been texting back and forth and I've been watching movies to keep my self entertained.

Sunny Dragon: Boreeeeeddd.

Ninja of Love: Awww my poor baby. 

Sunny Dragon: Oh hush up.

Ninja of Love: You know you love me.

Sunny Dragon: I do..

I was happy to be doing something outside of training and being kept in the house. The ocean is beautiful. I would take pictures of the ocean and when the sun would set I would call blake on a video call and we would enjoy it together.

I also tried to contact (Y/N) but unfortunately I haven't gotten anything. Nothing has been seen of Gypsy Danger and the news has stopped covering the recovery of Vale. Suddenly everything has seemed to have stopped. 

"Today's news: What the other kingdoms are training their students in the event of a Grimm attack. The fall of Vale has shook the four kingdoms. The remaining three have been training their students in different ways so another attack will not happen." This is all the news has to offer these days.

Its all boring and nothing new. It makes me wonder if Ironwood is pushing aside everything else just to get Gypsy. Its a theory but it might be true.

I was lying in my makeshift bed when I caught a glimpse of a strange looking machine. It was a rotor like Gypsy's but there was two. It looked like Gypsy Danger but slimmer and updated. I felt connected to it. I was in the drift and could see what it had seen. It was created but not used for so long.

It was like me..

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I had been laying in a hospital bed for a while. I was stuck in a limbo, only able to see darkness with occasional views of distant dimensions and galaxies. So far one has caught my attention. A dimension where everyone I know here is in my world. They created the Jaegers and fought the Kaiju. It was fascinating. 

I got a glimpse of my world. The war was over and everyone was recovering. New Jaegers stood tall and proud. One was taller than Gypsy Danger by a long shot. It was cool. I saw so many other dimensions like one in the middle of an advanced war, another future with a man with mechanical limbs, and so many others.

I wish I could wake up but I'm so intrigued with these universes I want to keep investigating.

(Ruby's P.O.V)

I had been visiting (Y/N) almost everyday and his condition was getting better and worse at the same time. Its like he wants to wake up but doesn't at the same time. I would stay by his side and watch him sleep. Sometimes he would move but only a little, his eyes would open and close occasionally and every time they did they were different colors.

We were told about the risks of solo piloting and how the first person to do it got cancer. He said Pentecost got cancer from the radiation of Coyote Tango due to poor protection around the reactor. Anything goes for this situation.  

Its sad to watch him live and die. I hope he pulls through.

(Weiss's P.O.V)

Our journey was coming to an end. We were approaching Mystral. It was beautiful. Soon I would be able to my friends again.

"Hold on everyone. We are beginning our descent." The pilot said as the ship began getting closer to the ground. As we were landing something landed on top of the ship.

"Whats that?" Winter asked.

"It would seem a Grimm decided to perch on the ship." The pilot said as he attempted to shake it off. I held on to a crate as the ship moved side to side. Winter stood in the middle of the room, pulled out a pistol, and shot straight up.

We all stood still as the Grimm's body dropped off the side and faded away.

"Winter that was awesome!" I exclaimed happily as Winter holstered her weapon. She smiled and sat down. "Training in the military does wonders." She replied.

We soon landed in Mystral.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this semi short chapter! The story is entering season 5 of RWBY so things are gonna be fun. Thank you for all you support and I hope you continue to enjoy this story! 

Catch ya later!)