Chapter 49: The Last Battle

Haha it was a ruse all along!
This is to address some things quickly.

Sorry for not updating for a long time! School has been bombarding me, I just moved houses, and a whole bunch of personal stuff is going on so it's been crazy. Going to start trying to update more often, preferably with my YT schedule.

Second: I've seen a lot of comments critiquing the story and stuff like that. I agree with those who say the story has lost its track or interest in the later seasons. I feel I have lost my own track as to where the story is going. I didn't expect it to get this far in all honesty. I'm trying to make the story more interesting but I don't know how long that will last.

Third: I've been thinking of going back and rewriting different stories and taking some down. The ones that y'all seem to like will still be up but some changes might be made. I feel I've grown as a writer over the years I've been here and all your criticisms are much appreciated. They have helped me learn and helped me grow to become better. I strive to write stories you enjoy reading and that I enjoy writing and this one is probably the most fun story I've ever written.

Forth: Thank you all for your support and patience! It's incredible how many of you have enjoyed my stories and been inspired to write your own. Those who I have talked to in the past I would love to reconnect and plan a story that we will enjoy writing together. I want to be involved with this community of not just fan fiction but my own original stories as well. This experience and journey has changed my life completely.

New chapter will be out as soon as possible. At the moment I don't have internet in my new house but I should have it by Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you again for your patience and support!

Sincerely,
Jinx Amis