Chapter 51: A Battle in Motion (Part 1)

(A/N: 2020 here we go!)

The now armored train had two aggressive and active Grimm attempting to rip through the armor. Claw marks began forming as the Grimm's claws cut deeper and deeper almost reaching the train car ceiling.

Ruby and the gang were debating plans of action. You were still sleeping soundly in your chair.

"We need to get Y/N out of here!" Jaune stated the obvious. Everyone knew you and the other passengers were in danger.

Thankfully two semi pro hunters were on board the train and attempting to deal with the Grimm giving the group some time to think.

Gipsy Danger was out of the question as it wasn't due to be transported until later that evening.

The team made a plan to split up. Team RWBY would fight off the Grimm while team J.N.R and Lily and Neo were to protect the passengers and you. This was agreed and immediately played into action.

Jaune and Ren carried you into the next car while team RWBY made their way up to the roof.

The Grimm were ripping apart a sentry gun as team RWBY arrived onto the roof. The team took aim and readied their weapons.

"Alright team aim with intent to kill." Yang shouted. Oscar stumbled onto the roof just behind the gang.

"Ruby! What can I do?" Oscar asked. Ruby was shocked Oscar wanted to battle. He hadn't yet mastered his skills but was showing progress.

"Focus on your target and goal. The goal is to kill the Grimm." Ruby replied. Her eyes had not left the Grimm.

The Grimm focused on the group before them and prepared to pounce. Ruby took a shot but it bounced right off the Grimm's skin.

Oscar struggled to keep his balance. He hadn't done half the things Ruby and the gang had done. He wasn't used to fast moving battle grounds.

The crew prepared to engage in close quarter combat.

(A/N: Sorry for the long awaited update and short chapter! Life's been crazy but I'm working on getting back on track. Thank you for your patience!)