Faded (undying love)

Elsa Ludimba (aged 26) is one of those puritan people who thinks it was wrong to enjoy life. Her parents died in a car accident when she was just four years old. To make things worse, she was transferred to an orphanage because her relatives rejected her.

Elsa grew up to be an independent woman although as a grown up she is uptight and fret. You would describe Elsa as that person who did not believe in love. She never had a boyfriend and she was a routine person. Don't get me wrong, Elsa is a beautiful dark skinned girl with long hair and an hour glass body. The only thing missing in her life is love. Being a loner in her community makes things difficult and this affects her social life. The fact that some girls from her age group are married or have children impales her heart. The brusque develops slowly and slowly every single day.

On Thursday after work, Elsa goes to the park to clear her mind and to get some fresh air. She sits on the bench and starts to think deeply about her life. After 2 minutes, a friendly soft voice interrupts her thoughts

"Mam, are you okay?" The stranger asked.

"Yes I am." Elsa said.

"You look beautiful by the way." The stranger said.

"Thanks for the compliment," "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" Elsa said.

The stranger's phone beeps.

"Brandon Snipers, here is my card." The stranger said.

The stranger walks away and you'd swear that the rhetorical way he spoke is sincere.

"Brandon Snipers." Elsa said.

Elsa takes the card and immediately leaves the park. Surprised at what has just happened. She enters her apartment and just as she is about to call the stranger, the card is lost. Her heart starts to palpitate faster as she looks for the card.

"By fate, we will meet again." Elsa said.