faded (undying love )

Elsa makes breakfast although she is not a good cook. The breakfast is not that bad, but the bacon is burnt and the bad taste lingers on Brandon's tongue.

Brandon goes to kitchen sink and spits. Furious and mad, he takes his plate and hits Elsa on her face, she collapses. Brandon goes outside, swerve his car around and left. Barely conscious, Elsa crawls slowly and slowly to her phone. She calls Sam.

"Hi Elsa, how are you?" Sam said.

"Help me." Elsa cried. Her voice sounded desperate.

"Where are you?" Sam asked anxiously.

"I'm at home, hurry up before Brandon comes back." Elsa said.

"Hang in there, I'm on my way." Sam said.

Elsa drops the phone.

Sam arrives at her home and immediately rushes her to the hospital. She is hospitalised for 3 days. Elsa has bruises on her face and her hands are swollen. When she is discharged, instead of leaving Brandon, she decides to go back.

"Why are you going back?" Sam asked her that day.

"I love him." Elsa replied.

"I guess love conquers all." Sam said.

Sam takes her home and by surprise, Brandon is waiting at the door.

"Are you going to be alright?" Sam asked.

"I'll be fine, quickly! Drop me now and leave before he does something stupid." Elsa said

Sam stops the car and Elsa immediately gets out and waves goodbye at him.

"Call me okay." Sam said.

He drives away.

Elsa walks towards the door where Brandon is.

"Can I get in?" Elsa said

"Elsa, I am sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to." Brandon said.

"I forgive you, now please let me in." Elsa said.

Brandon quickly grabs Elsa and pulls her closer to him. Their bodies touch. He touches her butt and whispers these words to her right ear "I know you missed me." Their eyes started to connect and one thing leads to another.

His apology though is not sincere. His fights with Elsa are deliberate because he knows that at the end of the day, they will have sex. He also knows that Elsa becomes naughty in bed when she is angry.