Faded (undying love)

I would not give up either. Brandon was a white handsome guy. He had a beautiful accent, looked like a body builder and had blonde hair. Elsa thought about this guy the whole night.

The next day Elsa goes to work, she finishes early then decides to go to the park (same routine). Fate really brings people together. As Elsa is walking around the park, she sees Brandon seating on the same bench that she sat on yesterday. Elsa immediately approaches him.

"Hi Brandon, do you remember me?" Elsa said.

Brandon smiles.

"Yes I do, you're the girl I met yesterday." Brandon said.

"Can I sit, that's if you don't mind." Elsa said.

"Sure you can. Why didn't you call me yesterday?" Brandon asked.

"I lost your card." Elsa said.

Elsa's phone beeps.

"I have to go." Elsa said.

Elsa stands up and starts to walk away.

"Mam!! What is your name?" Brandon shouted

"Elsa!! Come to my work tomorrow, 22 Stoma Street Bryson law firm." Elsa shouted.

"I'll come at 12:00pm." Brandon said.

Elsa left the park and rushes off to work, again. When she arrives home, she sits on her favourite chair and writes everything in her diary. She does not have close friends so her diary is pretty much her everything. Having a diary helps you a lot because it knows all your secrets and it will never betray you.