Faded (undying love)

A leopard never changes its spots. Elsa started to realise that Brandon is very dangerous and he would do anything, just to have sex. He would provoke and hit Elsa everyday, then lock her inside the bedroom. So one night Elsa decides to escape through the balcony.

She takes two bed sheets, ties them together and then uses them to climb down the balcony. Brandon, at that time is sleeping in the living room. As soon as she landed down, she runs towards the gate. Brandon is still asleep and has no idea that Elsa has just escaped.

She runs to the nearest house and when she reaches there, she asks the owner of the house to call the police. Brandon is arrested and charged for assault. He receives a 6 months sentence.

Elsa is free, at last. She knows that this is going to be a fresh start for her. She moves out of Brandon's house and rents an apartment. She is looking forward to taking a break from love and having a fresh start in life.

One morning, Elsa stands by the window. Looking at the morning sights and sounds of her neighborhood.

"Today will be the first day of freedom in life." She thought.

Sipping her coffee, she studies the walls and furniture of her new living room. The room was perfectly designed. Elsa loves the fact that it is spotless and clean.

As she gets ready for work, she receives an anonymous phone call.