faded (undying love)

Elsa has not shown up to work for the past two weeks. Sam becomes worried and decides to report this to the police.

"Is there someone that you suspect is responsible for this?" The sergeant asked.

"Brandon Snipers." Sam said.

"Why do you say so?" The Sergeant asked.

"Elsa disappeared the day he got out of jail." Sam said.

"Okay, we will look for him." The sergeant said.

"Please call me if you find something." Sam said.

The police searched and searched for Brandon and finally found him.

"If you're here to ask me about Elsa, I have not seen her." Brandon said.

"She's been missing for the past two weeks, please help us." The sergeant said.

"Maybe she is on a holiday, call me if you find her." Brandon said then he immediately shut his door.

Later that day, Brandon leaves his place, luckily Sam was in that neighborhood so he decides to follow Brandon.

Brandon's car stops at the abandoned house where he kept Elsa.

"What is he doing here?" Sam wondered.

Brandon went inside the house and continued to torture Elsa.
Sam waited cautiously outside, not knowing that Elsa was inside that house.

After a while, Brandon walked out of the house, carrying Elsa's unconscious body in his arms.

Sam was half asleep at that time but he told himself that he is not going to give up. The sound of Brandon's hooter wakes him up.

"Where is this guy going?" Sam said as he started to tail behind Brandon's car.

Elsa regained her consciousness and started to yell for help.

"If I were you, I would shut up." Brandon said.

"Where are you taking me Brandon?" Elsa shouted.

"Don't worry, you'll see." Brandon said as he smirked his eyebrows.

He drove for hours and hours, finally stops the car.

"Where are we?" Elsa asked curiously.

"Get out of the car!" Brandon said then he takes his gun from his pocket. "Kneel down and say your last prayer."

"Please don't do this" Elsa pleaded.

"Tonight, we will die together" Brandon said

"Please Brandon, you don't have to do this." Elsa added.

"All I ever wanted was to have a child with you, start a family together but you refused." Brandon said.

"We can start a family Brandon, stop this nonsense and let's go home." Elsa said.

"We will start one in heaven" Brandon said.