faded (undying love)

On the other side, Brandon brings her some food.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Elsa cried.

Brandon ignores her.

"I don't want your food, you're a monster, I hate you!" Elsa shouted.

This triggers Brandon's anger.

"All I want is for us to have a baby, is that too much to ask?" Brandon said.

"You don't deserve to be a father and I'll make sure you rot in jail." Elsa said.

These words trigger Brandon even more.

"You're sick! Stupid! And I'll never have a baby with you." Elsa shouted.

"Are you sure?" Brandon asked.

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked anxiously.

Brandon slaps her and then forces her to lay down. After that he removes her jeans.

"Brandon, what are you doing?" Elsa cried.

Brandon takes his knife and cuts her underwear, then he pulls her legs closer.

"Brandon!! Stop!" Elsa said angrily.

Brandon inserts his index finger on her vagina. Elsa screams and tries to make him stop but he doesn't. Then he removes his finger and inserts his penis. Elsa screams again but he keeps on going.

The more he inserts his penis, the more Elsa feels the pain. Brandon kisses her lips gently then inserts his manhood once again.

He looks at her and laughs. After screaming for hours, Elsa passes out. Brandon takes a blanket and covers her, then he goes out.