Faded (undying love )

Elsa sells her apartment and moves in with Brandon. Love is really in the air for these two love birds. Some people say that love is like a bed full of rose pedals. Love can be sweet, but sometimes it can be bitter. Falling in love with someone you just met can be dangerous. Elsa learns that the hard way. Brandon started to become obsessed and aggressive towards her. One day, he arrives home hugging a small box and he gives it to Elsa.

"Honey, what's inside?" Elsa asked.

"Open the box." Brandon said.

Elsa, with a wide smile opens the box and inside there is a paper written "I want us to have a baby" immediately she frowned.

"I can't, I am not ready for that commitment." Elsa said.

"If you can't, then I'll leave!!" Brandon shouted.

Silence fell between them. Elsa goes to the bathroom, she collapses on the floor and tears started to spill down her cheeks. The pain is too much for her. Brandon storms inside the bathroom.

"Babe, I am sorry. I didn't mean to put that much pressure on you." Brandon said.

"It's okay, please hold me." Elsa said

They cuddle for a minute then Brandon starts to unbutton Elsa's trouser. He lays her down slowly and they kiss passionately. Elsa touches Brandon's body as she takes the "on top" position. Brandon pulls her closer and he touches her gently.

"Babe, use a condom." Elsa said.

"Okay, I will." Brandon said.

"Also please be gentle, It's my first time." She said.

Brandon nodded.

He takes a condom from the condom box that was on top of the bathroom sink and wears it on his penis. They have sex the whole night.