~ 3 ~

Lauren and Liza finished eating in their favorite restaurant in the mall. They grabbed their bags and walked outside the restaurant.

While Lauren walked out, she felt watched. She turned around but saw nothing looking at her. She only see 8 boys sitting in a big table with masks on their face, except two. The one boy who didnt wear mask is maybe in his 30's. And the other boy....well Lauren cant really see him since he was wearing a cap that covered his face.

She shrugged it off and walked out with Liza. They walked through so many clothing stores, but then Lauren saw her figure on a poster.

"Omo! Unnie! Eomma finally took out your photoshoot pictures! Omg! You look so good there! Wow you look sexy! So beautiful!!!" Liza almost screamed while shaking Lauren's arm.

Lauren was still shocked, the picture of her was really big. She had a photoshoot with her mom's clothing company called 'Denim Lover'. Since her Mom was impressed by her daughter's good body and pretty face, she took her as her model.

She wore a denim jacket with a black spaghetti strap inside. Then she wore a denim skirt with a pair of white shoes, her hair colored in black and was styled with big wavy curls. She was applied with powder, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blue contact lens, and black manicure on her nails.

*is this the suprise Mom told me? Didnt she say its in the park?* Lauren thought. An emotional smile formed on her lips, she was so amazed when she saw HER face on a big poster.

"Im so proud of you Unnie! You look like a beauty Goddess there! Omg!" Liza screamed again.

Lauren giggled and put her hand on her sister's screaming mouth. Then they hugged tightly after while hopping.

"Next time, your going to be on a billboard. And im going to be your number ONE fan." Liza said as she put her arm around Lauren's shoulder.

Lauren was happy, so happy. She has a really supportive sister. A sister she cant live without.

"Want to go to the Amusement Park?" She asked.

I smiled widely before i nodded.

"Kaja!" She yelled as she put her fist in the air while dragging me outside the mall and to our car and we drove to the Amusement Park.

So many rides, so many food stalls, so many prizes!! Its not really crowded since its Monday, its the first day of the week, which means other people are working or going to school.

Liza and Lauren has no school for 2 weeks. Their school is still under construction for renovating. Which means 14 days of fun and noooo studyng at all.

Liza was looking around the place. Her eyes wide open and a wide smile appeared on her lips.

"Omo! Look a rollercoaster! Octupus! Haunted House! Ferris Wheel! Guns!!" Liza screamed. She was so excited, really excited.

"Lets try the roller coaster!" Lauren said as she pointed the Roller Coaster ride just infront of them. They excitedly walked to the counter and bought a ticket for the ride.

The time they sat on the ride's seats. The workers helped the passenger's fasten their seatbelts tightly for safety.

The ride hasnt moved yet, but Liza was screaming already. The other passengers looked at her weirdly, Lauren gave them an akward smile and bowed and apologized for her sister being so overreacting.

Then suddenly, a green light was above them, signaling that the ride is going to start. Liza's scream became louder, that it hurt Lauren's ears. Even though the roller coaster moved faster than ever.

Lauren still managed to cover Liza's mouth with her hand, the strong wind blowing through their hair. Screams were heard, even Lauren screamed as well. Every loop made Lauren feel that she's going to die any second.

(a/n: do you guys remember that time when Jackson rode a roller coaster with Jinyoung? Lol, ahaha. That was super funny tho 😂😂)

After the ride, Liza and Lauren slowly took off the horrific but amazing ride and when they stepped out of the ride, they felt a lot better. They were really thankful that they made it through alive.

"I thought i was gonna die there." Lauren said while fixing her hair.

"I feel like flying." Liza said and a smile appeared on her face.

The sisters tried other rides, they played with guns, and they recieved prizes but they end up giving it to the cute little kids they saw looking at the prize they bought. They went in the haunted house and also rode Octupus.

They felt hungry, so they walked to the cotton candy stall. Liza bought a strawberry flavoured one and a bubblegum one for Lauren.

They bought cokefloats from the other stall and they happily ate the snacks while looking around the Amusement Park.

They took a bite on their cotton candy and sipped through theid cokefloats with ice cream on top and chocolate glaze that topped it.

"KYAH!! ITS GOT7!!" The sisters heard a yell.

They looked at each other with widen eyes, they looked to the direction where they heard the scream and saw so many girls crowding. Then 7 boys appeared with their masks falling off, they ran to our direction.

Then the next thing i knew is that my cokefloat was spilled all over me. I gasped at the coldness as the ice cubed started to touch my skin and fell on the ground.

The guy who bumped into me stopped running and looked worriedly at me. He didnt thinked twice and carried me bridal style as he ran, i looked behind and saw Liza getting dragged by another guy.

She looked at the one who was carrying her and her eyes widen when she saw......

------------

(A/N:)

Annyeong! How are you guys today? 😊☺