~ 9 ~

"Mom, im just going to get some fresh air." Lauren said. She stood up from the table and kissed her parents and Liza.

They were currently having a family breakfast.
After what happened last night, she was all quiet and blank. She couldnt forget about the dream. And she was puzzled who the crazy guy was.

He exited their house and hopped in her blue car that was parked right infront of their home. She held on her steering wheel and drove away.

It has been years since she went here in Korea. But she didnt have any worries if she will get lost cause she has a gps..(a/n: its like bts 😂)

She was driving around town, and a little cafe at the corner caught her eyes. It was a cafe named 'Now Brewing'. She parked her car infront and walked in the place.

She was greeted by the amazing smell of coffee. The light were a little brownish, that made the cafe a little dark but vintage. She walked to the counter and ordered an iced frappuccino and a red velvet cake slice.

She walked to the little table at the side and placed her food there. She fished out her phone as she scrolled. Then a notification popped.

Mark:

Hey Lexxa.

Where are u??

Lauren:

Im in a cafe, Oppa.

Wae?

Mark:

What cafe?

Im bored.

We dont have practice since our
Choreographer got sick and all.

Lauren:

You can hang out with me if you want to...

I mean....

Mark:

Sure!!!!!

Where cafe are you at?

Lauren:

Now brewing.

I'll be waiting.

Mark:

I'll be there in 5 mins...

Seen.

Lauren's mood brighten. Knowing that Mark will be coming, and she will see him. But still, the fear was still inside of her. But she was still happy that she will see him.

She waited in the cafe while sipping through her drink and eating little bites of her cake. Then she heard the door chimes. She quickly lifted her head to the door and saw a guy wearing a mask and a shark hoodie walking to her.

"Im here!" Mark cheered as he removed his mask.

Lauren kept on staring at him. *is this him without make up? Whats the difference? He's still cute!*

"Lauren Alexxa!" Mark snapped his fingers infront of her.

"O-oh. Yeah...hi." Lauren stuttered.