~ 2 ~

"Mark! Are you coming or what?" Jb yelled from the living room.

Got7 is currently in LA. They went there to do a fanmeeting, they stayed in the most expensive hotel there, and at the toppest floor and in the most expensive room fit for the seven of them.

"Yeah, yeah, just wait!" Mark yelled. He fixed his hair as he run his hands through it. Jackson opened his drower and chose for a snapback.

Mark exited their room and went to the living room where he found Jaebum looking really pissed off by calling the names of their other members.

"Bambam!" Jb yelled for the 6th time.

"Wait Hyung! Im still searching for my boots!" Bambam yelled back.

Its really loud in their room right now, but it was totally normal to them. Its their day off this day, tomorrow their going back to Korea and continue with their schedules. They decided to go to the mall right now since its Monday, people will be in schools or in work, and its still early in the morning, so less fans will be around them.

Bambam came outside of his room with two pairs of boots, he walked to the huge mirror in the living room and looked at himself while wearing the two pairs of boots, wondering what would pair better with his leather jacket.

"Aish, Bambam, the boots have the same color!" Jb said while ruffling his head in frustration, Jb hates waiting too long, and he's really hungry since he havent ate any dinner last night cause he already crashed on his bed at the time they went home from their fanmeeting.

"This is leather and this is rubber, its totally different, Hyung." Bambam said and rolled his eyes. He finally chose the leather boots and made his way to the living room and smiled innocently at Jb while twirling his fingers behind him.

Jb breathed deeply, and tried to not burst out. He called the other members calmly and they all gathered in the living room, and their Manager timingly arrived at their room.

"Come on boys, were going to the mall near the airport so if you guys are done playing around we can go straight to the airport and fly back to Korea." Their manager explained, all of them nodded and Yugyeom hopped countless times.

The last time he went in a mall was a month ago, and he missed going around lonely places, he felt free. Bambam dabbed and gestured Yugyeom to join him, Yugyeom didnt think twice and joined him.

*aish, these boys.* Their manager thought and chuckled at their cute childishness. Got7 and their manager went in their van and drove straight to the mall with their manager driving it.

"Hyung, im hungry." Yugyeom said as he rubbed his empty stomach.

"Your not the only one Yugyeom. Im hungry too." Jb said. He took out his phone and connected it with his earphones, he put it in his ears and listened to their latest song, 'Follow Me'.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom were teasing each other, Yugyeom was pouting by Jinyoung's savageness, Youngjae and Bambam were playing on their phones, and Jackson and Mark were talking.

"*sigh* i missed this place." Mark sighed.

Of course he missed the place, its where he lived. He didnt have any chance to visit his family, by their busy schedules, there's no space for him to meet his family.

"It sure changed a lot." Jackson said as he looked out on the window.

"Hey, do you remember the girl you told me before? You said she lived here, right? You were schoolmates before, right?" Jackson asked.

"Oh....her....yeah, she's still here. I never saw her after the auditions in JYP. I dont know where she went." Mark said.

"Dont worry, Hyung. She will notice you now for sure. Duh, your Mark Tuan, a million girls likes you. But you only liked one, and its her. Dont deny it, i saw you scrolling through her account the other night." Jackson said.

Mark opened his mouth but had nothing to say, he knew he couldnt lie to Jackson. Jackson knows him too well. So he closed his mouth after and just ignored this conversation.

"Eyyyy...silence means YES!! You still lov-"

"Were here boys..." Their manager cut Jackson off by pulling off the car at the Mall Parking Lot.

*yes, thank you Manager Hyung.* Mark thought. He think he couldnt take this conversation anymore, his ears were burning red and his cheeks were the shade of red.

They climbed off the van and wore their masks for incase there are any fans. They walked inside the mall and was greeted by the cold air from the air conditioner.

Yugyeom ran to the water fountain at the center of the mall and looked around. His eyes then stopped at a restaurant.

"Manager Hyung, lets eat there! Jebal~~" Yugyeom begged with his puppy eyes.

Their Managet chuckled before he nodded his head. They walked inside the restaurant and sat on a big table. They looked through the menu, so many delicious american dishes were listed with expensive prices. But they have no worries, their too damn rich to worry about these.

They end up ordering Steaks, Mushroom Soup, Lasagna, Buttered Fried Chicken, Fruit Salad, Buffalo Wings, and Fish Fingers. The waiter walked away with their orders in his list.

The boys waited patiently by watching on their phones or looking around. Mark wants his phone to be full in battery when their going to fly back to Korea, so he didnt use his phone much now. He put his head on his hand while scanning the modern and kind of vintage restaurant. He removed his mask because he was struggling to breathe with it, since no one is around, then its fine.

His eyes roam around the place, but then he stopped at a girl. With a mint colored sweater and a pastel pink skirt with White shoes. Her hair was hazelnut brown colored and curled at the end, her eyelashes appearing even if she faces sideways. Mark couldnt take his eyes off her.

She was talking with another girl, *they look pretty much the same, maybe sister?* Mark thought. He kept on looking at the girl...

Which happens to be....

Lauren....

He realized that....

She was the girl who he had a crush on highschool....

---------

(A/N:)

Heyyyyy~~~~!!

Hows the chapter guys?

Hope you like it!

Saranghae 😘