~ 7 ~

Aww..!! That huge smile!! 😍😍😍😍

-----

"Omo!! Im so proud of you two!!" Their mom cheered when they went down the stage. The sisters were shocked that they saw their parents standing beside the stage.

Their parents gave them a big hug and the sisters laughed at their reaction.

"Jung Min?" A voice called their father's name.

They turned around....

"Jin Young! What a pleasure to see you!" Their father greeted. The two boys hugged and their mother shaked hands with him.

"What brings you here?" Their father asked.

"Well i accompanied one of my artists for their fanmeet here. Im having dinner with them, here." Park Jin Young explained. A.k.a JYP.

"Oh. These are my daughters by the way. This is Lauren and Liza." Their father introduced.

"This is them? Why why, they are so beautiful. And they are also talented. Well i come to you to ask permission if your daughter could come and audition to my entertainment. Im really impressed by their amazing talent." JYP said and a smile curved on his lips.

The sisters were holding hands tightly. They couldnt believe it was JYP who was infront of them. And audition?

"Of course!" Their father answered.

"Aigoo~~ my daughters." Their mother cooed as they give the two girls a hug.

"Great, so i'll be expecting them at Saturday in JYP building." JYP said.

"Ne, were going to move to Korea tomorrow anyways." Their father said while nodding.

"I have to go Jung, annyeong." JYP waved.

"Omg...did he just?" Lauren questioned.

"He just? Asked us to....audition?" Liza added.

The both of them looked at each other and screamed while hugging. Their parents were smiling at the two, seeing their kids happy is enough for them.

"Now come on, we have to eat dinner." Their mom said.

The two nodded and followed their parents back to their seats. They sat and ate the delicious food.
The two girls and their parents had a conversation about going to Korea.

When they finished. They went in their house.
Their parents told them to pack already because the flight will be tomorrow at 9 in the morning.

Liza and Lauren head to their own rooms.

Lauren took her Blue Luggage that was been put at the top of her closet. She placed all of her clothes in, her shoes, some of her books, her diary, her teddybear, and her accessories.

After packing, she changed into her pajamas and went to crash on the bed. She took out her phone, she didnt feel sleepy, she scrolled on her phone.

Through her facebook, to twitter, to instagram.

1 notification from unknown number

1 notification popped on her phone. From an unknown number. She clicked the noti. And opened the message.

Unknown:

Hey. Its Mark.

She recieved a message from Mark Tuan.