~ 1 ~

"Omo! Unnie! Come here, quickly!!" Lauren's younger sister, Liza, shouted from the top of her lungs.

Lauren was frightened by the sound of her sister shouting, she quickly stood up from her bed and rapidly ran to Liza's room.

She turned her door knob and found her sister sitting on her bed with her legs crossed and her laptop on her lap. She sighed in relief knowing that her sister wasnt hurt or anything, but just fangirling. Its totally normal for her, since her sister is an addict in Kpop.

"Unnie! Isnt he handsome?" She asked as she put her laptop on the surface of her bed and turned it to Lauren so she can see the picture she was wanted to show her.

Lauren looked at the picture. It was a guy with red hair, biting a rose with its stem in his mouth.

*He's ..... cute.* Lauren thought. Then she realized that a smile was curving on her lips the whole time when she was looking at the picture.

"Y-yeah, he's cute." Lauren answered to Liza.
"I didnt remember BTS having a member like him."

"Aniyo, Unnie. He is part of a new Kpop boygroup. One of his members is the JJP. He's the eldest among the group and he's just a year older than you." Liza said.

"Really? You mean Park Jinyoung and Im Jaebum?" Lauren questioned. Liza grinned from ear to ear before nodding at her elder sister. She knew that Lauren had a crush on Jb, in short, she fangirls Jb.

"Jaebum is the leader of their group, who would've known huh?" Liza said.

"The red hair guy is cute tho, whats his name?" Lauren asked as she sat on the bed beside her as she moved her head closer to the laptop screen and scanned the guy's face. *he's so flawless as ever.*she thought.

"His name is Mark Tuan. He's from here." Liza answered.

Lauren looked at Liza with her eyes widened. She didnt know that these past years when Mark lived in their town, they were breathing the same air, and stepping on the same land. She suddenly noticed, he looked familliar.

"Really? Woah...." Lauren was shocked. *thats why he looks like a foreigner.*

"Their group name is Got7. There are 7 of them. And my Bias is Jackson. Look, he's a foreigner like Mark too. He knows how to speak english, chinese, and a lot more! He's smart, right?" Liza squealed as she brought a pillow to her face and screamed there.

I giggled at her actions and hugged her as the both of us lied down on the bed.

"I think im fangirling a new group now." I mumbled. Liza turned her head to me and a smile was formed on her lips, showing her teeth.

"I knew you would. I know Mark Tuan is your type, thats why i showed him to you." Liza said and looked up to the ceiling.

"He looks familliar tho." I said.

"Really?...*sigh* do you think Mom and Dad will ever go home? I barely see them this year. Their always on their busy business trips..i miss them so much." She sadly said. Lauren already knew she was holding back her tears. She pulled her sister into a hug as her sister sobbed on her shoulder.

"Shh...come on, cheer up. You know what? Were going to go out tomorrow. A sister's bonding, eh? We deserve to have real fun too you know." Lauren said, trying to stop her sister from sobbing.

Liza felt better a bit. Because whenever Lauren tells her that their going somewhere, there is an ice cream at stake. She loves ice cream and she can eat a bucket for just 30 minutes.

"....Ne.." Liza answered between her sobs.

Lauren's lips curved into a smile and pulled her sister closer to her and gave her a tighter hug.

The sisters after when into their own bedrooms and slept. But not Lauren. She was on her phone, she dialed her parents, because she cant take the feeling of missing someone and seeing her sister cry anymore.

When her parents answer the phone, a tear fell from her eye.

"Lauren Dear? Whats wrong?"

Her mom asked through the phone, she didnt know what to say, it was hard for her to talk while she was crying hardly.

"Eomma~~i just....miss you..." she answered.

"I miss you too. And your sister. are you crying? Aww....Lily, dont be. Me and your father have a suprise for the two of you tomorrow. Now stop crying and go to sleep okay? Go to the park at 7 in the evening, you'll see the suprise there. I love you Lily, also tell Liza that. Bye, i have to go."

Her mom explained.

"O-okay. Bye. I love you." Lauren said but her Mom already hang up.

She shakily sighed. It has been years that she felt this, even her sister felt this. Missing someone. It hurts her so bad. Her parents are always away, since they own companies, they are really busy.

They call their daughters everyday, but it hurt Lauren and Liza to not see them in personal, they want to feel a parents love for real, being at their side at all times.

Lauren was nicknamed as Lily since she was little. Because she always go to the beautiful lake at their grandparents home when she was little, she played with the lily pads.

Lauren fell asleep because of her puffy eyes, still tears are falling. She hugged her Teddy Bear that they gave her and hugged it tightly. Until she fell asleep.

---------

(A/N:)

Hey guys!

Hows the first chapter? Is it good or nah?

Please tell me if i did anything wrong.

Just imagine that your Lauren 😉

Thank u for reading this chap. Guys!

Saranghae 😘😘