7 - Our First Kiss

Jungkook POV

After my call with Jimin, I was looking for Taehyung and there he is, sleeping inside the tent. He must be feeling tired after hours of trekking the mountain and preparing our campsite.

I was quite delighted when he said that he is 'sexually fluid', it means that I have a slight chance. But I wouldn't expect that much from him, we are still two different people. He is an idol and I am from a small town.

I am a little tired and sleepy as well. I went inside the tent and lied down a meter away from him.

I woke up and felt something heavy on top of me. Its Taehyung, embracing me though not that tight though. He is sleeping so peacefully like a baby. Ow how cute, my Tae Tae. I did not move a bit, I just let him be. And after a few minutes, he turned around and faced backwards. Then I went back to sleep to my dreamland.

After hours of sleeping, I woke up and Taehyung is not in the tent. It is already dark. I smelled a sweet whiff of food. He must be cooking. And as what I expected, when I peeked outside, Taehyung was in the campfire stirring the soup.

"Smells Good!"

Taehyung took a spoon and tasted the soup. "It is almost cooked Kookie."

While we were eating dinner, we talked about music, our families, our school. All walls between us has broken down. We laughed at each other's jokes, sang his band's hit songs and talked about celebrities.

"Hyung, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" he answered.

"Do you really want to be a celebrity for the rest of your life?"

Taehyung sighed and his eyes are at the campfire. "Since I was a little, I have always wanted to perform, to entertain people. When I sing, dance, and act, I could feel the adrenalin in my heartbeat, I feel so high and happy and my sadness goes away, at least temporarily."

"You got that from your mom..."

"I guess... I could never be someone like her, she is a legend" Taehyung is still looking at the fire, deep in his thoughts. "How about you? You are done with high school. You are going to college right?"

"My father has saved money for my college tuition and also for law school"

"You are going to be a lawyer?! Wow!" Taehyung clapped so loud. "Wow, can I hire you as my lawyer when I get into a scandal?"

"Well, only if you are innocent, but if you are the culprit, sorry no way."

He then looked at me and said "Then, I would have to be a good boy if that is the case."

"You? A good boy?"

I picked a pebble, and threw it to him.