24 - Hate or Love

Taehyung POV

And there I see finally my angel... Kookie... stunned that I am here in their dormitory.

How did I find him? I texted Jongdae's friend in the Intelligence Department and asked him a favor to know where Jungkook lives. Perks of being close to the president's son.

His bandmates were also stunned that I am here.

"Kookie, is my childhood friend. I heard he is doing a movie that's why I came..."

I gave them all a handshake except Jimin.

All of them couldn't say a word, and looked more confused. I looked at Jimin and his face is so furious and Kookie's hand is grabbing his arm maybe trying to calm him down. I waved at Jimin.

"Hi Jimin hyung.."

Jungkook finally stood up and said "I think we need chips right? Taehyung and I will just go to a 711 store to buy more chips ok? We will back asap."

He held my wrist, then Jimin said, "I will come with you..."

"No hyung, just stay here, we won't be long." Jungkook responded.

As soon as we walked out the door, he released my wrist and headed straight to the fire exit door. I followed him and when we are stairwell. He stopped and stared at me. "HOW DID YOU FIND ME? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA..."

I suddenly grabbed and hugged him closely.

"I am so happy that you are ok."

For a second, he tried to free himself from my embrace, but at the end, Jungkook also embraced me. I couldn't help but cry. We were hugging for 2 minutes.

"Where have you been?"

I touched his handsome face... His big eyes are watery, but he kept on looking down. Jungkook said, "I am here, I have always been here... waiting for you.. waiting for this moment." Something is kinda off. He is becoming more beautiful, more manly but something in him made me say that he is not my Kookie, the country boy that I know. He has transformed into something else.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I don't want to make him to think that I still love him. I think it is still for the best that we are not together. Those lips though.. Taehyung... no!  

"What happened after I.... left you..?"

"I passed out,... then someone saved me and brought me to a hospital, that person was able to reach Jimin and inform him about my situation..." Jungkook whimpered.

I wanted to tell him that I came back for him that night and saw his unconscious body in that pavement. It was I who brought him to the hospital and was able to open his phone to text Jimin. I am your savior Kookie! I can't tell him that yet.

I held his precious hands.

"I am here now...you don't have to do this anymore..."

He lets go of my hand. "What do you mean by that? You want me to quit? He seems angry again.

"Can't you see?, that Min Yoongi is using you against me, against our company... You are just a pawn to him Kookie, believe me."

Jungkook suddenly pushed me against the wall, pointing his finger at me, "You, of all people have no right to tell me what to do! Your family took everything away from me! You left me in the highway in the middle of a fucking typhoon! Tae, you wrecked me!"

I know that what I did was unforgivable Kookie, but it was for the best for you... but you must listen to me now...

"I am sorry what happened but I am here to see you and tell you that it is not too late... you never wanted to be a celebrity. You said that when we were in Bangtan Peak... This life is not for you. It is stressful and full of chaos."

Jungkook made a cold laugh, "Taehyung, do you think I will ever believe you? You can't make a fool out of me anymore. You want me to quit because you see me as your biggest threat to your ambition to win that award right? You know that I can be your greatest competition right? Just so you know, I helped in coming up with those fake stories about you! Which one is your favorite?"

"You did that, Kookie? No!, you are not kind of person..."

I still could not believe, he could do such things against me... He doesn't love me anymore? Ouch!

"I changed Tae, because of you! You made me into this kind of person." He said.

"Kookie.. No! I know that deep inside, you will always be the kind country boy that I know."

"Sorry Tae, not anymore! That country boy is dead!" Jungkook replied.

I tried to embrace him again but he kept on pushing me away and I fell to the floor. Then he ran out the door.

Kookie, I am so sorry! What have I done?! This is all my fault.

Jungkook POV

I opened the door of our dormitory and went straight to the living room. There I saw my group mates and Jimin waiting for me. "Where is Taehyung?" Changkyun asked. "Where are the chips hyung?" Jihoon asked.

"I felt a bit tired guys that is why I came back, Taehyung left..."

Those last two words... I wanted to cry at that moment. No, they can't see me crying... So I ran as fast as I can to my bedroom. I wasn't able to notice that Jimin is behind me. He must have noticed that I am about to breakdown.

We entered the room together, then out of concern Jimin asked. "What happened?"

I hugged him and started to wail.

"HYUNG! HYUNG! I still love him! I hate it! I hate it!"