16 - Meeting the President

Taehyung POV

My mom and I went out of our car and then we were immediately swarmed by the press people bringing their cameras with them. "Madam Kim, can you tell us about your meeting later with Mr. Sung?" a male reporter then placed out his microphone near to my mom's face. She then grabbed my arms and slowly walked to the entrance of my agency, GPS Entertainment.

She gave out a huge smile and answered, "My son Taehyung, is actually the one requested to meet Mr. Sung, not me." She gave a rehearsed laugh and then we hurriedly entered the building doors.

"Did you invite the press to come here?"

"So that your fans would get excited and expect something positive after this meeting, you need to put some pressure to your agency to give you work. They offered a solo album for Bobby, don't you want a solo album for yourself? Learn from the expert son..." Mom whispered. Then we entered the elevator to go to the building's top floor where Mr. Sung's office is located.

When I entered Mr. Sung's office, I immediately gave a bow to the man behind the desk.

"Good Morning, Mr. Sung."

He nodded and asked me to sit at a chair in his left.

My mother and manager followed behind me and also gave a bow and greeting to Mr. Sung. Our president stood up and said "The great Kim Youngae, nice to see you again" and asked my mother's hand for him to kiss. "I only requested Taehyung and his manager for this meeting, but seeing that you are here, I think it is better that you came."

Mom smiled at Mr. Sung. When her assistant informed her about our meeting, she personally called Mr. Sung's secretary, who is her big fan, to inform Mr. Sung that she will attend the meeting. "I apologize Mr. Sung if I am insistent in coming to the meeting, I am only concern about the career of my dear son, but if what you will discuss is confidential, I would gladly go out your office and wait for my son in the lobby"

My mom has her ways. Gosh! That is why she was proclaimed as the nation's legendary actress.

"Oh Madam Kim, you are very welcome to the meeting. I think your opinions are very valuable in the things that we will discuss today, shall we all sit down?" Mr. Sung's secretary then approached his boss and gave a document and proceeded to sit beside my mother, who is sitting across me.

After a second of glancing the document Mr. Sung is holding, "As we all know, SOS is taking a short break, but it does not mean that its famous members will be out of work. Jiwon, as we have announced will be launching his first solo album. As for the others, they will also have other jobs. Park Jinyoung is slated to host Inkigayo next season. We have asked our Japanese songwriters to come up a solo album for Yuta. As for S-Coups, we haven't figured out what he will do, but surely we could come up with something and as for you, this." Mr. Sung took out a thick book. It must be a movie script. "You are offered a lead part in a romantic comedy movie."

I stood up and bowed at Mr. Sung, "Thank you very much, for considering me for the role Mr. Sung. I am very happy."

My mom gave a small cough, for us to give her attention, "Ahm Mr. Sung, before we say 'Yes', we need to review the script first, this is Taehyung's first movie. The story must be solid. The director must be someone brilliant. The lead actress must also be famous like my son. The movie should be a box office film."

Mr. Sung replied, "Don't worry Madam Kim, my team and I have reviewed everything, including the marketing plan. I understand the locations will be in Italy and in Gangwon, isn't that romantic? The lead female character is Japanese, so they are casting Momo Hirai from Twice. You know her Taehyung, right?"