I cant deal with another dad!

Emmi p.o.v

" Hey how was......" My dad looks at me walking through the door. " I don't want to talk about it." I race up the stairs and throw myself on the bed. " C'mon sis you can't say no to this face." My dad walks in holding Daxton and doing the voice he always does for him. I just look down at the floor not saying anything. " Oh we have a surprise for later." " Really??!!" I said excitedly " Yep so you better dry those tears and get ready BabyTard" he quickly turns on the camera.

" Oh hey look it's whatever your Tard name will be." My dad said pointing the camera at Harry. Who still looked surprised from what happened at school. " Hey BroTard!" He said picking Daxton up. " How do you know his name?" My dad said. I guess he didn't tell a Harry Daxton's Tard name or really any of our Tard names. " I maybe watched a few...or a year.....or maybe five years of Shaytards." Harry said looking embarrassed. " You watched all five years?!" I said cutting in. " Yeah I...just wanted to watch them." He said looking a little unsure of his answer.

Tears formed in my eyes and I looked down. " Well let's call all of the family up here for the surprise." My dad said hoping to change the subject. " Kids get up here!!" Soon Mom, Brock, Gavin, and Avia joined us in the room. " Well since Harry just joined us we decided it would be appropriate to take a trip to Disney."

*

Avia p.o.v

" Where are my ears!?" I yelled rushing around me and Emmi's room. We were leaving soon and I could not find my Minnie Mouse ears.

" You mean my princess crown." Harry walked in with Dad close behind. Harry had my ears placed on top of his head as he danced around like what I think was a ballerina. " No I can't deal with another Dad!!" I yelled making Dad crack up. I quickly ran over and grabbed my ears. I placed the, on my head and watched as Harry placed his hands on his hips. " I see how it is."

" We're leaving in 15 minutes!" Mom yelled up the steps. " Ok" I grabbed my purse and shuffled out the door. " Are you sure you have what you need?" Mom said getting all of Daxton's stuff ready. " Mmm hmmm . I have my Taylor Swift magazine and book for in the car. I should be good." Mom nodded and watched as everybody else came down the steps dressed in Disney related clothes. " I'm gonna get Cotten candy!!!" Emmi yelled while running down the steps. ( A/N: it's an inside joke and I'm laughing so hard right now!!!!!)

" It's Disney we'll get you as much Cotten candy as you want!" Dad then added while filming. ( A/N: OMG can't breathe!!!)

*

I stared down at my Taylor Swift magazine, laughing harder then I ever have before. " What's so funny?" Harry said turning around to look at me and Emmi in the backseat. " You" I managed to get out between laughs. Harry quickly grabbed the magazine which just so happened to be on the page all about Haylor. " Hey Dad you still have Red in the car right?" Emmi said starting to laugh with me. " Yeah and let me guess you want both of your favorite song?" Dad said switching over to the cd.

We both nodded wildly. " Once upon a time...." The song started off. We both started screaming the lyrics and watched as Harry's face turned bright red. " I knew you were trouble when you walked in!!!" Harry just kept staring down at the magazine not bothering to look up. Until....Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground!" He yelled. Now this made me laugh hysterically.

*

Emmi p.o.v

" Mom what about Harry?" I said watching as Mommy positioned Daxton in the stroller. " What do you mean?" " I mean he's famous." Suddenly, she looked up and ran over to get Dad. " Yeah, but everyone knows now." Dad said trying to figure something out. " Kids get your sunglasses." He said motioning all of us to come over. " We are not the Shaytards today. We are just a normal family videotaping our trip." We all nodded, slipping our sunglasses on. " And we will all use different names today. I know it might be difficult, but we're going to have to try. And you." He said pointing at Harry. " Will not speak. Unless very quietly. If someone asks you a question just nod or something." He nodded slipping on his sunglasses.

" But what happens if we get caught?" I said. " Then it's every man for himself." He said dramatically. " Now everyone pick a name."

Avia= Molly

Emmi= Kaitlyn

Gavin= Conner

Brock= Alex

Daxton= Kyle

" Now Harry you will be......" Dad thought long and hard trying to figure out a name that would sound nothing like Harry. " You know what we'll just call you Matt." Harry just shrugged. " Now let's do this!"

Sorry it has taken so long for me to update!!! So long story short I'm involved in a musical. So after school I come home for like 30 minutes, then go straight to theater, come back, eat dinner, do homework, and then go to bed. So I rarely have any time to write. And now my school district is having these stupid four hour long tests that we have to take. And I am so annoyed! But hopefully this will do for now. And I will really try to update more often!

- Kate:)