Contest!

So I've decided to hold a contest. The contest is going to be so you guys can decide what happens next and write the chapter.

ABOUT

So you're chapter is obviously going to be about the Butlers. I've decided to let you basically have them do what you want. I just don't want you completely change the topic of the story and the characters name, age, etc. You can add new characters if you'd like.

HOW LONG

I really have no limitation on to how long the chapter can be, but keep in mind it is one chapter. So don't go writing this gigantic chapter. Also, it can be longer than how long my chapters are. It's really your preference.

DATES

I've decided to have the contest end on September 19th. That gives you 10 days to write your chapter, but if many people comment or anything that they need more time. I'll definitely consider moving it.

UPLOADING IT

You need to upload with the title "NiallHoran3133 Change chapter". Once uploaded I'll be sure to check Wattpad everyday for uploads and will post on my message board who's I saw. If it's been a while since you uploaded and I haven't seen it make sure to tell me. I want everyone having a fair chance and not leaving anybody out.

Also, you can add a cover if you'd like. And feel free to leave a chapter with a surprise ending or whatever. That will definitely also help me write the next chapter.

Any questions just comment down below.

Thanks! And hope to read your chapters soon!