New names and Chaos

Emmi p.o.v.

We were on our way home from Disney. The rest of the day went pretty well, but I tried to not look at Harry. Every time I did he looked at me with such a sad look that I felt bad. I hummed along to the song on the radio and tried to focus on the magazine me and Avia were looking at. Once in a while I saw Harry turn around, but when I lifted my head he quickly turned back around. We finally got home and Dad pulled out the camera. " And we're back home!" He yelled. " So how did you enjoy disney BabyTard?" Dad turned the camera on me. " It was magic!" I cried running around the driveway doing the Carly walk. Dad started laughing and turned the camera back on. " And that's why we don't give her sugar everyday." Soon Avia, Brock, and Gavin joined in. Now I looked over and saw Dad and Harry laughing.

" So how much sugar did you have?" Dad said once again pointing the camera at me. " What can I say? I love candy." I said starting to do my BabyTard swagger walk. " ' What can I say'" Dad said laughing and repeating me. " Where do you learn with this stuff?! .....Now stop the swagger and all you sugar monsters get inside." We all laughed and grabbed our bags and headed inside. We walked inside and looked around seeing boxes here and there because of our move at the end of the summer.

( AN: I switched their move to the end of the summer. It worked better with the story that way. Okay now back to the chapter!)

" Okay everybody go up and put their stuff away. And since it's a little too late to make dinner I'll order a pizza." This comment from Mom earned several cheers around as we all put our stuff away and came running back down the steps.

*

I sat down enjoying my pizza as we all talked about our days at Disney. " Okay now we've got do this." Dad said pulling out the camera. " And now it is time for the Harry Styles Tard naming contest." We all cheered still eating the pizza. " Okay now the two choices we have are DirectionerTard or CurlyTard. Which one will it be? We will be back right after all of us put in our votes." Dad said putting a hat in the middle of the table. We all put a slip of paper in and watched as Dad read each one carefully to himself and tallied it up. " Okay are you ready?" He said looking at us and the camera. We all nodded waiting impatiently. " And we'd all like you to meet the new member of the Shaytards ........................................................................................................................CurlyTard!" Dad yelled running around we all watched as Harry laughed. " I'm CurlyTard!"

" And in another surprise guess who's going to be staying in hotel nearby?" Dad said. " The other members of One Direction!" Everybody else jumped and yelled running around the house. While I well just sat there. I mean seriously four more famous boys? I can barely keep it together with one.

*

" Wake up!!!" Avia yelled at me the next morning. " But I'm tired!" I whined pulling the covers over my head. " Oh no you don't. There's only room for one diva in this house. And that diva is me!" She yelled pulling the covers off. " Why are we getting up this early again?" " Because One Direction our brothers band are coming." She once again yelled really loudly before running out of the bedroom. My older sister can be really loud sometimes. I rolled out of bed before walking over to my closet to get dressed. I picked out a pair of jean shorts and a navy blue t-shirt with big silver dots. I then called for Mom who came in and helped me pick out a pair of silver flats to wear with it. She then put my hair in a French braid.

*

" Emmi we're leaving soon!" I heard Dad yell. " Coming!" I ran down the steps and got in the car. " Okay everybody good?" Dad said. We all nodded as he pulled out of the garage.

*

" Okay if I'm correct this is their room." Dad said looking at the small slip of paper that the lady at the front desk handed us. I had my hand over my ears as fans we're waiting at the bottom of the elevator screaming. Harry knocked on the door." It's us". Soon the door opened inside I saw a boy with blond hair and bright blue eyes. " Harry's here!" He yelled as we walked in. Soon 3 other boys walked in to the room. " Boys this is my Dad Shay, My Mom Colette, and my siblings, Gavin, Avia, Emmi, Brock, and Daxton. And family this is Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn." We all said hello and tried to figure out what to do.

" Well I need to go to the mall." Mom suggested we all agreed and went to go to the mall.

*

I sat at the table with Avia and Harry. We all wanted to get a smoothie instead of what everyone else was getting. " Attention all shoppers we are in a red alert! This is not a drill! I repeat we are in a red alert! This is not a drill!" Harry grabbed us both and pulled us into the nearest store. We hid ,behind a big display. Harry pulled us both close and quietly whispered. " We have to be really quiet" We both nodded trying not to cry loudly. Tears were streaming down my face as I sat as still and quiet as I could. Me and Avia jumped a little when we heard footsteps enter the store.

I heard a gun shot and soon saw a display next to us crash to the floor. I then buried my face in Harry's shoulder. He held on tighter as things kept crashing to the floor. " We're going to be okay." Harry said as Avia moved closer. I shook my head trying not to think about what was happening around me. I then felt someone grip my shirt and pull me away from my brother and sister. I screamed loudly and watched as the man chuckled and pulled on my hair. " Shut up before I shoot." I quickly closed my mouth. Tears still fell as the man looked at me. He had dark brown almost black hair and piercing blue eyes. " Stop!" Harry said jumping out trying to grab me.

" If you want to hurt anyone. Hurt me. Just don't you dare lay another finger on either of my sisters." Harry said pushing me back over. " Freeze!!!!" I soon heard. We all turned to see the police. They quickly ran over. One of them picked up me and Avia and quickly ran out of the store. " My brother!!" I screamed trying to jump out of his grip. " Shhhh it's okay. He's okay." The police officer said taking me and Avia outside. " Are any of you hurt?" We both shook our heads still shaking. " Did he touch either of you?" I nodded and started crying again. " Avia! Emmi!" I looked up to see all the boys and my family running towards me. " Mom! Dad!" We both screamed running towards them.

" Where's Harry?" Mom yelled looking at the police. He pointed as more policeman walked out. I soon saw Harry he held his wrist cringing. " His he okay?" She yelled. " He's fine . We checked it out and it just seems like a bad bruise. " I cried again as Dad pulled me into a big hug crying too. " What happened?" He said to Me, Avia, and Harry. I explained what happened to him and he pulled me back into a hug. " You're okay now." He said pulling me and Avia into a hug again. We both were still sobbing loudly.

" How about we go get some ice cream and then head home?" We all nodded before going into the cars.

So I have been gone since not the Friday 2 days ago but the Friday before that. Yeah we went to the beach for the 4th of July and it was awesome. We own a beach house so we go a lot. And when we had free time I wrote this! The beach house that we own though doesn't have wifi so I couldn't upload it till today. Now my sister is away at a soccer camp, so it's it's only me, my dad, my mom, and my baby brother at home. Though I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and how Harry is now CurlyTard!

Biiiiii

- Kate:)