The man scattered in time

When the door slammed open there was this tall skeleton in the doorway, he must be this G person. He was wearing a white lab coat, a black sweater underneath, and a black pants that went all the way down to his ankles.

He looked at me and he looked scared. The next thing that I know his eyes change color.

The left eye was blue and the right was orange. This bone came out of nowhere and the next thing I know everything turned black.

Gasters pov

I looked at the unconscious girl in front of me. I was extremely panicked. I looked over at Sans and Papyrus to see if there ok. "Hey are you two ok?"

There was a long pause then Sans broke the silence. "Ok? Are we OK? Look what you did! You almost killed her! WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK?!" Sans was furious. I gave him a confused look. He stood in front of the girl.

"Sans what are you doing?"

" I am protecting her, she is at 1 HP!"

It was true her soul was flickering like a candle. There was blood on the floor and she looked harmless but I knew better, I knew what they could do. I went to go pick her up but Sans wouldn't move.

"Sans I need to take her to my room and heal her wound."

"you're not going to kill her are you?"

"Huff, I won't kill her."

"Promise?"

I rolled my eye's " Promise." Sans moved out of the way so I can take her. I took the the girl in my arms and went up the stairs. I took her to my room and put her on the bed. It looked like I struck her shoulder and probably dislocated it.

I put my hands on her shoulder and started to heal her. When the wound was closed her HP was only at 10 "that's good." She won't be able to use that arm for a while, might as well let her say here. Once she can use it then she can leave. I sat in my chair and looked at the girl.

She had brown hair, a blue jacket that looked like a dress on her. She also had a red scarf and it looked a bit too long, the two loose ends looked like it went by or passed her waist. She was wearing snow boots that were black and white and she had thin looking pants on with a dark blue vine wrapping around her leg with a light blue flower at the top.

From what I can tell, it is winter up on the surface. I was pulled out of my thoughts when she started to move. When she sat up and opened here eye's there were different.

Different then Charas. They were interesting, the left one was silver and the right was blue but like the top of a waterfall's tree blue. Some of her bangs fell over her silver eye. I wonder why that is? Hahah.

She looked at me a bit frightened and I don't blame her. I would be scared too if I was suddenly impaled for no reason.

"Hi my name is W.D Gaster, what is your name?"

Echo's pov

I was a bit hesitant to tell him my name but I eventually told him "M... My name i... is E... Echo nice to meet you Gaster." I stutter for a little but soon stopped. There was an awkward silence for a while until Gaster spoke.

"Nice to meet you too Echo. I apologize for attacking you, I was not expecting you to be at my house that's all."

He spoke in a formal manner that I was not expecting. I was prepared for him to hit me and yell at me but not this. He got up and came over to me. I flinched when he got to the bed and he pulled out my soul. I was scared on what he was going to do to my blue soul. I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen ... But nothing came when I opened my eyes he was looking at it, examining it, I was confused to what he was doing.

"Umm, Gaster what are you doing to my soul?" He looked up at me, I never noticed this before but on his right eye there was a crack down his face, and his hands had holes through them. I wonder what happened to him?

" Sorry about that Miss. Echo but I was checking what your soul looked like and making sure you are ok. Your shoulder is ok right now but it was dislocated and the wound is all healed up but until your shoulder is all the way healed you will be staying here with us. You can sleep in the living room."

"Um... You can just call me Echo. Thank you and thank you for taking care of me Gaster."

"Very well then Echo, I will be leaving you alone now. You need some rest. I will come get you when dinner's done."

He left the room for me to sleep. I didn't question him on why he attacked me. He looked like he has seen war, like he had PTSD or something along those lines. In a way I understand, I must of brought up some bad memories for him.

It was very kind of him to let me stay here. Maybe I will explore more later and probably find a house to live in, finally start a new life. I thought about the future until I fell in a peaceful sleep.

Gaster pov

I went back upstairs to check up on Echo to see if she is ok. When I got to the room and opened the door, I looked in the dark room and there she was sleeping.

When I examined her soul it was a deep blue. I guess human souls are different, Charas soul is red and Echo is dark blue. Humans must have different souls for different reasons. I must look into this more. " I guess I will be sleeping on the couch tonight."  

_____________________

picture made by  treepelta113