s*t*a*r*s 7 - pt 118

s*t*a*r*s

             Sydney lets out a blood curdling scream as her hand falls away from her wrist and thumps to the floor.  Blood gushes from the wound.  She instantly pulls her arm towards herself, tears streaming from her eyes, and blood dribbling in hot rivers from her cleanly severed hand.

           “Oh my god!” yells Abby.  She is at Sydney’s side, ripping a strip from her shirt.  She grabs the fallen hand without hesitation and presses it to the stump, then wraps the shirt around it. 

            Tegan’s green eyes flicker back and forth between the action that plays out in the visions and what is transpiring before her that Rylee is projecting.

            “She ‘ported and left her hand behind,” whispers Tegan.  “Oh my god that’s insane.”

            Sydney whimpers.  “There goes my music.  God, this hurts.”

            “Don’t be so sure,” whispers Rylee.  “I think someone else has something planned.”

s*t*a*r*s

            Sydney ‘ports Spencer and herself to the old oak tree.  Sydney’s stub is bleeding profusely and she grits her teeth against the pain.  Spencer takes a step to her, taking her shivering arm, and gently working out where the wrist lines up.  Her electric blue eyes studying her friends hand.  She uses both hands, putting the wrist to the stub, she lets her power course though her and into Sydney.  Sydney screams.

            Then the pain disappears in one heated blaze it’s gone. 

            “You – you healed it,” whispers Sydney.  “How?  Why?”

            “I know what it’s like to lose a limb.  I just helped the process along.  When did you take Jay’s blood?” asks Spencer.  “I’ve been trying to figure out why you tasted so different.  That’s what it is, isn’t it?  You took Jayden’s eternal blood.  You knew that you’re part Wheaton, you knew for sure it would take.” 

            Sydney grins wildly.  “Two days ago.  When Eden told us that Mom was Jo’s cousin, two lines of DNA, no way that the blood wouldn’t take.  They know so much, Spence.  And I want to know it all too.  Don’t you?”

            Spencer swallows hard.  The dark Sydney is eternal.  This is going to be a problem.

s*t*a*r*s/J*A*D*E*S

            “What the fuck was she thinking?” blares Jo.  She tries to move but Abby shoves more earth at her.  Jo is getting pissed and she doesn’t want to hurt this Abby, not knowing what it will do to the good version of Abby.