Chapter 6

The next morning Xanthe woke up and headed for the small shower. The water was hot and relaxing. She didn't hear Dominic hear Dominic get up until he got into the shower with her. He kissed her all over. He had never been like this with her before. He turned the water off and carried Xanthe to the bed. What a wonderful way to start the day!

"That was amazing Dom, but I have to go to work" Xanthe said.

"I wish we could stay here all day" he replied.

"Me too Dom. I love you" she said as she went out the door.

Xanthe was painting away, newly inspired by her romantic night and morning. She didn't see Summer come into the Gallery.

"Hi Xanthe!" Summer said cheerfully. "Dad wants to talk over dinner tonight" she added.

"That's great Summer. What do you think he wants ta talk about?" Xanthe quizzed.

"I don't know Xanthe. I really feel that he may have met someone" Summer replied.

"How would you feel about that?" Xanthe asked. "Let me know how it goes" she added.

"I sure will Xanthe. At least I will not have to worry about him while I am at my Aunts house. I'm leaving in the morning and will be back on Monday" Summer said.

Xanthe's phone buzzed. It was a text from Dominic.

"Having dinner with Summer tonight. Won't tell her it is you yet. Baby steps. xx"

"Is that the mystery man?" Summer grinned.

"Yes it is" Xanthe smiled.

"Well I will let you go and talk to him" Summer said.

"OK text me after dinner if you like" Xanthe said.

"Will do! See you Monday Xanthe! Have a great weekend!" Summer said as she left.