Chapter 9

When morning came they woke to the heady smell of rose petals, wine and sex. It had been a great night. Dominic looked at her and smiled. He looked very sexy today. He was so relaxed. Maybe he was right to tell Summer. It seemed to have lifted a weight off his shoulders. He traced his fingers down Xanthe's naked body. She shivered with delight.

"So what are we going to do today?" he asked seductively.

"How about shower and breakfast?" she grinned.

"OK let's go" he said eagerly.

"I meant alone!" Xanthe laughed. He looked like a scolded school boy.

"OK I will make breakfast then" he offered.

Xanthe showered and went downstairs. Breakfast smelled delicious. She was famished. They ate breakfast and drank coffee. They cleaned up from last night. They washed dishes together and chatted like a normal couple. It was nice. They felt comfortable.

After cleaning the kitchen, they went to the bedroom to clean up all the rose petals. Once the cleaning was done they sat on the couch to watch a movie together. It was nice to be able to sit and cuddle. Usually by now she would be leaving the Hotel. Maybe he was right about letting people know about them.They could have a normal relationship, and more days like today. She loved him so much.

"What are you thinking, my love?" he asked her.

"How much I love you." she replied.

"I love you too Xanthe" he responded.

The day seemed to fly by. They would have tonight and tomorrow night. They cooked dinner together  and laughed and chatted. They were like two crazy in love teenagers. She didn't want the weekend to ever end.

"Shall we go to bed my love" he asked.

"That would be nice" she smiled.

As Xanthe got up Dominic slapped her on the bum. She turned and grinned at him. He started to chase her. She giggled and ran! There was really nowhere to go apart from Dom's room. As she entered his bedroom doorway he caught hold of her. They tumbled down in a fit of laughter on Dom's bed.

"Can you take control again tonight Xanthe?"  He smirked as he lay on his back looking at her.

"Of course I can" she smiled as she climbed on top of him. He smiled back at her as they undressed each other. Xanthe was beginning to enjoy being the one in control. She loved the way he looked at her as she made love to him. It was the quickest they had ever climaxed. They groaned loudly together and she collapsed on top of him. He hugged her close and kissed her forehead.She rolled off and lay beside him. They wrapped their arms around each other and fell asleep.