Sami Zayn

So as Y/N has just had the opportunity at Lana and to win the SmackDown Live Women's Championship when Y/N hit your finisher on Lana and when the referee counted to three you were so happy. When Y/N came backstage as everyone was congratulating you there was one person that you wanted to celebrate your big win with and that was none other than Sami Zayn your boyfriend as Y/N was doing a interview with Renee Young after the interview you realized that you were horny and wanted to have Sami's dick in your body because he knows how to make you happy and have great organisms. As Y/N walked into the locker room that you shared with Sami as he came up behind you as you set down the Women's Championship Sami said "well someone just earned some celebration sex because I told you that you could do it." Y/N then gave Sami a hug and kiss as you look in Sami's eyes you said "well let's start this celebration because I really need to have you." So when Sami and Y/N got to your private locker room as he made sure that the door was locked when you slipped out of your ring gear Sami said "well congratulations on becoming the new SmackDown Live Women's Champion I always knew that you could do it." Y/N then said "well thanks Sami but can we just get to our celebration because I want you bad." Just then as Sami pulled his shorts down as Y/N saw his dick bounce when Y/N got down on the floor and started to suck on Sami he said "that's it bitch suck on my dick until I cum in that pretty mouth." Just then as Sami slapped Y/N ass as it gave him the energy to cum so after he cummed he said "bitch get on your hands and knees because I'm going to plow your ass while maybe either you or I finger your pussy." After Y/N got on your hands and knees as you felt Sami plow into your ass as you took a finger and shoved it in your pussy Sami then said "how many fingers are in that sweet pussy because I want to know." Y/N then said "I only have one finger in and moving in and out of me." Just then Sami said "pull your finger out as you did what Sami told you as you saw him take a hand and reach towards your pussy as he slid three fingers in your pussy as he started to finger you as you felt like you were going to have a organism as you told Sami he then said "bitch hold it in until I can get my dick twitching and having my own organism." Just then as Sami was pulling his fingers out and as he saw that you were cumming he slapped you and said "bitch now you just earned a facial instead of me cumming in your pussy." So after Sami plopped out of your ass he said "okay bitch open your mouth and start sucking until I twitch." Just then as soon as you started to suck on Sami as he started to twitch as he pulled out and gave Y/N a facial he said "I love you."

Requested by wweIrishlunatic I hope you enjoy it and thanks for requesting