Eva Marie

So as Eva Marie was annoyed at Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon because they didn't schedule Eva for a match on SmackDown Live. When Eva decided to go to her locker room  as she looked in her suitcase for her dildo as she found it as she turned it on before she got naked when it stopped working she then said to herself shit now how will I get my organism because I can't get any batteries for it since all the stores are closed. As she then just packed her things and was going to leave as she walked by what was Shane McMahon's office as Eva heard Liv Morgan screaming just then as Eva was going to open the door Liv walked out and said "Shane I will never fuck you I don't care if you are the commissioner of SmackDown Live why don't you just fire me since you know that I won't fuck you but I hope you do because then I'll just go to RAW." After Liv left Shane then noticed Eva standing in the doorway so Shane said "hey Eva would you come fuck me because if you do I'll make sure that you get the opportunity to face the SmackDown Live Women's Champion next week I just need to get rid of this boner and watching porn won't do it for me." So as Eva got naked she said "really all I have to do is fuck you and you'll give me a women's championship match next week." Shane then said "yes oh god yes just if you are going to fuck me get over here now." So after Eva got naked as Shane pushed into her he said "Eva you are so tight I'm not sure if I can fit in you" Eva then said "well I'm sorry I'm so tight I was going to use my dildo after you and Daniel told me that I didn't have a match but my batteries died before I could use it." Shane then said "it's okay because I'll make you feel better." So when Eva and Shane started fucking when they came at the same time Eva said "well thanks for my Championship match and the fun that we had but can't do it again." Shane then said "yeah well your welcome for your match and I agree that we can't do it again if you don't ever have a match."

This wasn't requested but I was just thinking about doing a Eva smut