Karl Anderson

So as Karl Anderson was talking to Luke Gallows after their match against Sheamus and Cesaro in which they won so he was happy but he wished that his wife Jada was with him to celebrate. When Jada surprised Karl as Luke was laughing because Jada covered Karl's eyes and had him guessing who was behind him as Karl then said "Luke it's not funny but who ever is behind me it's not very funny." So as Jada walked in front of Karl as he saw Jada he said "oh hey sweetie it's nice to see you" Jada then said "yeah it's nice to see you too but I think we need to spend some time together and that's why I came to see you." Luke said "wow I wish Amber would do something like that since we don't get a lot of time together." Karl then said "yeah but Luke I'm going to go to the hotel room why don't you go join AJ in his hotel room for a little bit." Just as Karl was going to say something AJ walked up and said "hey guys do you want to hang out at my hotel room because I think we need to hang out." Karl said "I would love to hang out with you and Luke but Jada surprised me so I want to spend time with Jada if Luke can hang out with you AJ." AJ then said "yeah of course I get it Karl I understand how you feel." So as Karl and Jada got to their hotel room as they got naked as Karl started to fuck Jada she moaned he said "oh yeah that's what I like to hear keep it up baby." So as Karl was close when he told Jada she said "I'm close too I think if you do a couple of thrusts I'll be good." As he started to thrust in and out of Jada the last time he pushed into her they both came at the same time after he plopped out of her and next to Jada on the bed he said "that was awesome I'm glad that you surprised me." Jada then said "yeah I'm glad that you liked my surprise and thanks for having fun with me."

This was requested by @brie_mode14 I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting