Becky Lynch

So as Becky Lynch had just gotten off of an airplane at the airport because she was asked to appear on Monday Night RAW. As Becky was walking to get her suitcase after she got her suitcase as she was going to her rental car as she found her rental car as she got inside as she was buckling her seatbelt a mysterious man came up from the backseat and said "hey Becky drive to the location that is in the GPS and I won't have to hurt you." So when Becky got to the house as the mysterious man got out he said "come on Becky get out because I need to see you in the house." As Becky got in the house the mysterious man stripped her naked and then said "wow you are more sexier in person then in pictures or on the internet." Just then he said "let's go to the basement because I think you'll like what is in the basement" as Becky got in the basement when she was pushed down on a table as the mysterious man tied her hands together as he went to do her legs she didn't want to but the mysterious man said "come on Becky I want to see that beautiful Irish lass kicker pussy." So as Becky spread her legs after he tied them up he said "wow it is so nice I can't wait to see it reacts to the punishment that I'll give it." When the mysterious man went to get a gag ball as he put the gag ball in Becky's mouth as he then got a lit candle as Becky was shocked as the mysterious man then started to pour the wax from the candle around his work bench that Becky was tied to as the mysterious man went to Becky's exposed pussy as he accidentally poured some of the wax on Becky's pussy as she screamed from the pain as he walked over to her head he said "your fine but I love the way the wax is forming in your pussy." Just then as he went to get a knife as he showed the knife to Becky she moaned softly by then the mysterious man had gone between her tied up legs and started to remove the wax that stuck around Becky's pussy as he got done he then went to get a vibrator and started to use it on Becky. So when Becky felt her organsm coming as she put her bent her knees as the mysterious man saw it he just moved the vibrator from the position of going up and down to straight against Becky's pussy as she then felt it as she bent her knees again the mysterious man said "Becky all I want is for you to let your organsm go I see that you are close to letting go." As the mysterious man started to use the vibrator again as Becky was watching the mysterious man move the vibrator against her pussy as she then put her head down and rolled her eyes she then started to squirt as the mysterious man noticed as he then took the vibrator away and got a whip as Becky's organsm died  he started to whip Becky's pussy and he said "come on Becky be a good girl and squirt for me" again after the forth whip to Becky's pussy she started to organsm again. After Becky organsm the mysterious man untied her and said "get out of here I think you will be needed at RAW."

This wasn't requested but I just wanted to do it for fun