Asuka and Finn Balor

So as Asuka was talking to Finn Balor as she was getting horny by the minute as Finn could tell he said "let's go have some fun because I think you need to have some fun." Asuka then grabbed Finn's hand and led him to her locker room as they entered and got naked when Finn pushed Asuka down in front of him he said "why don't you suck me before I cum but how would you feel about me getting my cum on your face." Asuka then said "I don't mind if you cum on my face and I would love to suck you." So when Asuka started sucking on Finn as Finn pushed Asuka down further on his dick as she gagged a little when she felt Finn start to twitch as he felt the twitching he said "get ready Asuka because I'm going to be pulling out of your mouth to give you the facial." When Finn covered Asuka with his cum he then said "are you ready for my dick in your pussy I'm going to set a safe word so if you ever feel uncomfortable you just have to say the safe word so I'm thinking that the safe word will be stop now." Asuka then said "okay just get in me now because I can't take the feeling of being horny for much longer." Finn then pushed Asuka down on a table and then he pushed into her as she felt him when she screamed he said "do you want to say the safe word Asuka I feel great inside of you." Asuka then said "no just keep fucking me you feel so good in me." When Finn and Asuka were both cumming at the same time after Finn pulled out of Asuka he said "I had fun I'm glad that you let me fuck you."

Requested by Poppopman I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting