Sin Cara Kalisto

So as Kalisto and Sin Cara were talking after a tough loss to The Revival as they got to their locker room as Kalisto closed the door when he noticed that Sin Cara was going towards the shower Kalisto said "hey Sin Cara can we have fun together because I need to have some fun." Sin Cara then said "yeah we can definitely have some fun I was just going to take a shower do you want to maybe join me." As Kalisto got naked and grabbed a towel as he walked into the shower as he noticed that Sin Cara was in under the water as he walked over and grabbed Sin Cara dick when Sin Cara then said "yeah that feels good keep going" so as Kalisto got Sin Cara erect when Sin Cara then said "okay now we can have sex since you got me erect but I'm going to set a safe word so if you start to cum just yell the safe word which I was thinking that the safe word would be stop." Kalisto then said "okay stop that's easy to remember just get the lube already and start fucking me." When Sin Cara got the lube as he squirted some in his hand and then put some in Kalisto's ass when he shoved himself into him as Kalisto moaned loudly he then said "oh fuck daddy right there were you are hitting it feels so good." Sin Cara then said "grab your dick and pull until you cum but remember to use the safe word and can you call me daddy again." As Sin Cara watched Kalisto grab his dick as he started to pull he said "oh fuck daddy I want you to fuck me rough it feels good." Just then as Kalisto started to cum he said "oh god daddy I just started to cum yeah keep fucking me though." When Sin Cara started to release inside Kalisto he said "get on your knees and suck me dry since you came." So as Kalisto got on his knees and started to suck Sin Cara after Kalisto finished sucking Sin Cara he said "well that was fun for me but what did you think about it Kalisto." Kalisto then said "yeah it was fun I'm glad that we could do something together."

This was requested by Lucha_Queenzie