Jeff Hardy Trish Stratus

So as Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus were walking backstage after they did an interview with Renee Young about their relationship but as Jeff was thinking about fucking Trish because he has been having fantasies at night about them being together. When Trish got to the locker room that she shared with Jeff as he let her in as she sat down on one of the couches as he walked in he said "so what do you think about facing Natalya tonight after what she just said when she interrupted us." Trish then said "Jeff I'm not worried because I know I can beat Natalya but do you think that we have some time that we can have sex because I know that you want to since Matt told me." Jeff then said "yeah I can totally make that happen." So when Trish got naked as Jeff watched he said "you are so beautiful naked I can't wait to fuck you." Trish then said "well get over here and fuck me." So as Jeff walked over and started to fuck Trish as she was enjoying it he said "come on baby moan for me I want you to enjoy our time." Just then Trish moaned and said "oh god Jeff I'm going to cum" Jeff then said "cum for me baby get my dick all nice and wet because I want to cum in your pussy." Just then as Trish arched her back she cumming all over Jeff's dick as he was cumming in her pussy. After Jeff pulled out of Trish as she got up she said "I'm going to get ready for my match can you be at ringside for me Jeff." Jeff then said "yeah I wouldn't want to do anything else."

This was requested by HARDYSECTION I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting