Object Class: Euclid

Well, at least these are mostly friendly.

Euclid Class are the most unpredictable of all of the Object Classes.
They might not like it if you pet them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-1498
"Marvul"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1498 may be kept in containment similar to that which SCP-073 resides in, if not in the same room. Since there is no way to contain 1498's anomalous properties, there is no need to keep him drugged/sedated.

Description: SCP-1498 is a skeleton about 5'7 in height. His pupils are yellow, and has a hole in his skull(See "The Halluciv Incident" for more information). His regular attire is a yellow jacket, a light blue t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and black tennis shoes.

He acts snarky and rude to anyone except for a select few, SCP-073 included. It is a fact that SCP-073 is his brother. Small relations in looks could be see before The Halluciv Incident.

He was found in 'Museum fur Post und Kommunikation' in Frankfurt, Germany. More specifically, found taking apart one of the 'sheep' in there. He was originally thought to be an attraction, until undercover staff discovered him. When being contained, he kept veering towards the park outside of the museum, where SCP-073 and SCP-076 were later found.

SCP-1498's anomalous property is similar to SCP-682's, though no family relation has been noted. 1498 can alter others' dreams, and 'steal' them. He can keep check of what others dream of and make them forget the dreams. He can also alter them, making it seem like the dream is impossible to get to. He finds amusement in crushing hopes and dreams, especially childrens'.

It is clear that SCP-073 dislikes this, and 1498 will occasionally stop. After that, he will resume 'playing' with dreams.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-990
"The Dream Archer"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Currently no containment for SCP-990 has been devised. Any personnel with suggestions for the containment of SCP-990 should report to Dr. Joku. Any and all ideas are welcome, regardless of who suggests them. Except for 963-131, and no SCP is allowed to suggest containment procedures.

Description: SCP-990 is a male [white]skeleton with the anatomy similar to SCP-3,000, 999, and every 001. He is dressed like an archer, carries a bow & arrow on his back, and his entire head is hidden by a white smoke/flame. The white smoke/flame cannot be broken by any known means.

He appears to foundation personnel through dreams. No SCP has reported seeing 990 in their dreams. Thus far no foundation personnel have encountered SCP-990 in the real world; if he corresponds to an actual living being, we have yet to find him. Presently there have been no reports of SCP-990 appearing to non-Foundation personnel.

SCP-990 has been appearing to foundation personnel since arrival of SCP-682 and SCP-038. SCP-990's existence became noted when several staff discussed having dreams involving a similar individual. Numerous other staff reported dream-sightings of an individual matching the description of SCP-990.

When appearing in a dream with SCP-990, they are always in an abandoned village. In the middle of it is supposedly a large broken tree stump, and 990 is found sitting on it while humming.

When 990 appears in dreams, he does not mention his name. Foundation members report that he is always in a dazed-like state and acts lost. He rarely speaks, and when he does it is either to answer or ask a question. He has asked the following:

"Who are you?"
"Why are you here?"
"Where is everyone?"
"Where is my brother?"
"Why?" (sometimes repeats the word multiple times)
"Why do people come and go?"
"Can you take me to my brother?"
"Can you at least tell him that I miss him?"
"Is my brother doing well?"

SCP-990 repeatedly mentions a 'brother', but never says a name. He sometimes enters a motionless state, either sits down or hugs something/someone(the subject dreaming, most of the time), and repeats how he misses his brother. If he actually had a brother or not, we do not know.

When speaking to 990, the subject and 990 will speak in another language even if the subject is unaware of it. The language is the same most skeleton SCPs speak. This helps decode the language further.

If subject attempts to harm SCP-990, 990 will take his bow, arm it with a glowing spear-like arrow, and will reluctantly shoot the subject. Said subject will wake up before the arrow hits them. Subject normally wakes up when 990 grows tired.

"Ne͑ver̽ stop̗ dream͉ing.̀" ~SCP-990 on multiple accounts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-297
"Lust"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-297 is to be kept in a padded room and in a standard straight jacket. He is to never be let out, and all requests to see another living thing are to be denied. Two guards are to be in front of his containment at all times.

If SCP-297 shows interest in a staff or SCP, keep that staff/SCP away from 297 to prevent anything...bad happening.

Description: SCP-297 is a male skeletal SCP about 5'7 in height and 70 pounds in weight. Both of his pupils are purple-pink hearts. His name comes from his personality. He acts lustful and perverted towards others he finds 'interesting' and will try to get intimate with them/it.

Tests show that 297 can have sexual intercourse with almost any living thing. From the staff to other SCPs. He flirts with staff, not caring about gender, and often hints about sex. After giving a D-Class to him and viewing footage on what 297 there, it is showed that when 297 has full control of his magic, he can made a translucent purple-pink body appear of any gender(sometimes a combination of male & female forms) of his choice. No other skeletal SCP has this ability.

Due to this ability, 297 is responsible of the rape of several D-Class and willingly having sex with other D-Class. It is warned that any staff to enter 297's containment is to be alert, and to be ready to get out of any vulnerable position.

"If all else fails, give it to 297." ~SCP-963-131
(do not follow this phrase)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-134
"The Mono-Colored Child"

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Prodedures: SCP-134 is to be kept in a standard sized room for a child. They prefer a homey-style room furnished with everything a child would need. They get three meals a day. 134 may only leave their containment chamber if Dr. Joku agrees. A guard should be keeping check on them and their containment at all times.

Description: SCP-134 is a child roughly 10-11 years of age. Their skin it a flat shade of gray(and they prefer their clothing to be colorless as well). Where their eyes would be, though, there are empty black voids. They do not like saying why or how they are like this, and when asked about it, ignore the question.

In an attempt to find out if their eyes are simply black or they do not have eyes, a member of the staff decided to insert her hand in 134's eye. This resulted in 134 expressing extreme discomfort, and finding out that 134's eyes are empty sockets that lead into what seems to be a pocket dimension. It is advised that nobody repeats this act on 134.

SCP-134 can see everything, but at their choice. They can see into any room in the foundation, and sometimes predicts breaches. Though sometimes they are wrong, they can be a help to the foundation. They can view everything, from a park to a warzone. They can not control this power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------