Chapter 2

MASON ON THE SIDE

Gasps and horrified whispers ran through the pack. I looked at Mason, endless tears streaming down my face. Sadness bubbled up inside of me as I peered at Mason through my waterfilled eyes.

"What?" I whisper sorrowfully.

"You are my mate. My horrible, disgusting mate. I hate you. If I knew you were my mate, i would have killed myself. Anything is better than being with you. You disgust me. You are fat, ugly, worthless. Go and cut yourself. GO AND KILL YOURSELF. I don't care." he growled lowly.

"But.. but you would feel it too. You would feel my pain. You would die if I did... the pain would be too strong.." I barely manage to choke out.

"Not if I rejected you." He said, smirking

I stop, my eyes widening. "No, please don't Mason! It's not too late!"

"I, Mason Parker, reject Lilly Anderson as my mate. I choose to break the bond between us. I choose Brooklyn Anderson as my mate." He grinned madly.

"NO. MASON NO! Please.. dont leave me.." I fall to the floor sobbing, my chest heaving with the cries coming out.

My brother comes up to me and slaps me, and hard, round the face smiling sadisticly. I didn't care. The pain was nothing compared to the one i was feeling the most. Mason, my mate, my lover who was supposed to protect me. The one who was meant to love and cherish me.. rejected me.

Out of the corner of my eye, i see my whore of a sister smiling at Mason, strutting up to him, placing her perfectly manicured hand on his chest. I growl at her. She smirks, putting her hand on one hip, trying to look sexy in her unbuttoned shirt and her skirt that could be mistaken for a belt. Slut. My brother, Parker, patted her proudly on the shoulders, but not before glaring at me.

Anger. Anger along with sadness and pain overwhelmed me. I slowly get off the ground, my feet shaking, aware of the gazes on me. My eyes are tightly shut, my fists in curled up in balls. Tears still streaming down my face. I hate him.

'He did this to us.' Andria growed lowly. 'He rejected us. Humiliated us. He is no mate of ours Lilly.'

I realise how right Andria is. That man-whore will pay. I open my eyes. All that fills my vision is the colour red. Red everywhere. I hear gasps again, gasps of terror. I feel a warm sensation, starting at my feet, and slowly rising to my chest area. Looking down, I realise I can see a bit clearer. I see fire ( A/N ed sheeran lol ) Fire everywhere. Looking around the room, I notice it hasn't reached anybody else. Everyone is frozen, fear playing in their eyes. Open mouths and everything.

Peering down at myself, I realise that the flames only are touching me. They are touching my skin, yet I am not burned. I feel a wave of power come wash me. And I do something I've never done before. Stand up for myself.

"All of you are sick." I start off calmly, the fiery feeling burning in my chest.
"I didn't do anything to any of you. How dare you treat me like absolute shit?" My body shakes, it feels like it's enveloped in the flames of my anger.

"Mother, Father." I say, facing my now shocked parents. "I dont know what I did to make you hate me so much. If you hated me, why didnt you kick me out of the pack? I think being rogue would be better than this. You are disgusting. You are WORTHLESS TO ME."

I turn to my two whore-siblings, who are clutching onto each other for dear life. Pussies.

"I hate you. In fact, I despise you. Think about it. Have either one of you ever stuck up for your little sister? No. Did you watch people beat me up, and do nothing about it? Yes. Did you actually PARTICIPATE in the beating? Of course you did." I roar.

I glare at my man-whore mate, who is trying to redeem his composure, but I see fear swimming in his eyes.

"Rejecting me was stupid. I will walk away from here, and you will realise that you just lost the best thing that would ever happen to you. I understand why you did it. I'm not the pretty, gorgeous Luna you wanted. However, my sister is. I just want you to know, that when you two have sex, i will feel the pain of you two mating. If you care enough about me to cause me less pain than i already have, I suggest you don't fuck too often. I wish you were never my mate. I, Lilly Anderson, accept your rejection, Mason Parker. Have fun with your whore." I smile sweetly.

I face the pack. "Do not come looking for me. You all know that I will be happier elsewhere. Even if I do die. Do you understand?" I ask.

I get no reply.

" I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" The power overwhelms me.

"Yes Lilly." A few of the pack members speak quietly, bowing in submission.

"Dad.. I mean.. Cory?" I say.

"Yes Lilly?" He speaks, wide-eyed.

"Pack me a raincoat, leggings, a couple of tops, my trainers. Oh, and my razor. I am leaving" I say sternly, looking down at him, with my head held high.

"Yes Lilly" My father bowed again, and scrambled upstairs to pack my bag.

I could practically smell my packs fear, and we waited in silence.

"Lilly-" my mother spoke.

"Save it mum." I say quietly.

"Yes Alpha" I heard her murmur quietly. I shake my head. I must be hearing things.

The warm sensation has now disappeared, and has been replaced with a heavy empty feeling in my chest. Heartbreak.

My father comes rushing down the stairs, along with my tattered old suitcase. He hands it to me skeptically, and I yank it out of his grasp.

I start making my way to the entrance of the house. The pack parts like the Red Sea.

"Goodbye everyone. I hope you all have fun cleaning the house without a slave."

And with that, I slam the door.

A/N

How was thattt my readers? I hopee you enjoyed it.

This took like an hour and a half.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

I think Lilly is PSMing :'D

i love you all, i hope you enjoyed itt!

-Maia xox