Chapter 12

Recap

"Who was that Jordan? What happened?" I asked, quickly hugging her, and holding her by the shoulders.

However, Jordan looked up, and opened her mouth, as if to talk, and shook her head slightly.

"Jordan.." I warned, growling slightly.
"A pack needs our help.."

"Oh." I say, relieved. "Is that it? Which pack is it?"

She gulped, and looked up at me with widened eyes.

"The Moon Pack."

------------

Lilly's POV

My eyes widen comically. The Moon Pack? It can't be.

The Moon Pack is the second strongest pack in the world (us being the first). They have members that could snap your neck in an instant, old women who can make you bleed with a look, and mere toddlers who were already black belts in karate.

"The Moon Pack? It can't be." Brandon piped up, voicing my thoughts.

Jordan nodded stiffly, and looked up at me, frowning.

"They said they needed to form an alliance, and that their territory was becoming more dangerous because of the presence of hunters. The hunters haven't found the pack house yet, but Alpha Callum suspects they will in the next week if they don't move on." She informs us. "They're worried incase a war starts."

"Right. Mark, I need you to phone up Alpha Callum, and ask where the hunters have been spotted, and ask if they have had any deaths in the pack due to hunters. Rosie, I need you to find a large house that is for sale, big enough to house 250-300 people. It needs to be in the middle of nowhere and near a wood so we can train our wolves. Jordan, and Brandon, start packing our things. We're moving temporarily. I'm going to go for a run to think some things over." I speak in my Alpha voice.

Mark rushes off to the office, Rosie close behind, and Jordan and Brandon head upstairs, chatting worriedly.

I look down at my attire of short shorts and a jumper, and frown. I quickly go into the kitchen and grab my emergency stash of running clothes. (A girl should always have an emergency set of clothes.)

I run outside, with my clothes in hand, and quickly throw them on, making my way towards the running track. I spot the familiar gap in the trees and jog towards it. As soon as I enter the small, dense wood, I sense something is wrong. Very wrong. Sniffing the air, I catch two unfamiliar scents. I immediately rise above the ground, using my powers to my advantage. I fly to a high branch on a nearby tree, and crouch.

Suddenly, the sound of voices reverberate through the forestry. My ears prick up, and I push my wolf to the surface, enabling my senses to heighten.

"Are you sure we're on the right trail sir?" a male voice shrieks, his voice sounding like one of a 3 year old girl.

"Yes, I'm sure this is it. We'll find those mutts soon enough Frederic." Another male replied. However, this mans voice sent chills down my spine. It was deep, and the man spoke with no mercy. His tone was disgusted, as if talking about 'mutts' was distasteful.

Two men appeared in my view, heading straight for the tree I was perched in. One was short, and skinny. He had greasy looking brown hair, sharp features, and glasses he kept on pushing up his nose with one finger. He carried at least four large duffel bags, all strapped across his shoulders and torso. He was swaying slightly as he walked, and would lose his balance because of the bags. As he walked, he was writing everything the other man said in a small, dark green notepad. However, you could tell that he was struggling to write and walk - he wasn't very strong looking either.

The man to his right was tall, big and had huge, intimidating muscles poking out from under his tight black t-shirt. He was middle aged, and had a buzz cut of brown hair, along with an eyepatch on his left eye, and a scar running from his left eyebrow to his chin.

I held in a growl as I observed from above. No living creature would talk such way about werewolves if it was up to me.

"Y-yes sir." 'Frederic' replied.

"Once we find their little house, we can kill the men immediately. The Alpha will be hard to defeat, but he will be defeated along with the rest of the men."

My blood by this point was boiling. They had talked about killing MY pack members on MY territory, and had assumed that the Alpha was going to be a male. I

I watched as Frederic nodded, and jotted everything down in a notepad. He hung on to every single word that came out of the other mans mouth.

"Then, we shall take the girls, and throw them in the dungeon. We can have some fun with them, Frederic." The man smiled evilly, his eyes glinting in the small columns of light filtering through the dense forest.

That was it.

As soon as they walked past the tree I was crouched in, I jumped down softly, so softly in fact, that I made zero noise. I stood up tall, put my hands on my hips, and cleared my throat.

The two men spun around quickly, eyes wide, and hands drawn to their pockets, suggesting they had knives or guns.

Once they saw me, the man with the eyepatch grinned menacingly.

"Hello my darling. And who might you be?" the man winked.

I smirked at him, hands still resting on my hips.

"Oh honey, I'm your worst nightmare."

The man's grin faltered, and was instead replaced with a look of confusion.

I walked up to him, and slapped him.

"You call that my worst nightmare? You weak littl-"

I had had enough. I leaped towards him, launching myself on him and immediately clutching my hands around his neck. He fell backwards with a thump, and struggled while trying to pry my hands off. When he started to go blue, I snapped his neck. I turned to his companion who was quaking in fear, and clawed him across the chest, ripping the bags straps, and causing them to fall to the floor. He began to run, but I grasped his leg, creating an incredibly deep wound in the process. He cried out immediately, and fell to the floor, a pool of blood already gathering around him.

'Leave him to die' my wolf spoke.

"You'll pay for this, mutt!" Frederic screamed, his face twisted in fury.

I just smiled at him, and used my telekinesis to make him float to a high branch on the highest tree in the section of woods.

"Toodles!" I called.

Leaving Frederic in the tree, I grabbed the four bags, and teleported to outside of the front door to our pack house. I looked down at myself, to see my hands covered in 'Frederic's' blood. Sighing, I opened the door, and was immediately greeted by four very worried looking pack members.

"Lils what happened to your hands?!" Brandon growled, clutching my arms and pulling me closer to him in order to hug me.

"Hunters." I said, with a stern look on my face.

All four members' faces turned into looks of anger.

"They had these duffel bags - I don't know what's in them bu-"

"Lilly, you're back!" The fifth members head poked round the doorway. "Lilly, we have to go if we're going to move, the van is already here. Everything is already loaded, and The Moon Pack is heading to the house now." Mark spoke.

I nodded, and thanked him.

"Lets go. "