Chapter Twenty Three: My Own Bedroom

So sorry for the wait! I'm not gonna keep you waiting so I'm just gonna say what I have to say: thank you so much, ILuvSandwhiches! Without the brainstorming you and I did this chapter wouldn't have happened and I still would have been stuck in that stupid writers block! I love you so much! This chapter's dedicated to you!

Also, just as a warning, there's a death in this chapter, one of a beloved character :( please don't hate me and remember to vote and comment

Freya/Mila's POV

The next day, I woke up in a vulgar mood. Luckily, Thrud was wise enough to leave me alone. I would have felt guilty about screaming at her like Trisha did to Ashley Katchadourian in MPGiS. Don't judge. It's a good show.

Climbing out of bed with the annoying nightgown that kept bunching up around my abdomen. I went and put on a dress, one of the silky knee-length ones that Nanna had made for me. While I was about to walk out the door and go rage about something, I looked in the full-length mirror on the wall.

I really looked at myself. The girl in the reflection looked beautiful. Her hair was gorgeous, her eyes were sparkling, and her skin held a pearly glow (not to brag, of course). She looked like the vision of an Asgardian princess. The problem was, she didn't like it. She didn't like who'd she'd become here. It was time for that to change.

Using my imagination, I made my favorite pair of stylishly ripped white skinny jeans appear on my legs, along with a pair of white rhinestone-studded sandals and my awesome grey off-shoulder crop top that had a huge #YOLO on the front. My curls were suddenly in a cute textured top-knot that showed off the highlights in my hair, a bubblegum pink bow attached to it.

I nodded at my reflection, pleased with myself. I felt like I had regained a part of myself. I felt like me again.

I came out my room with total swag, smirking. The first person to see me was Thrud.

"What are you wearing?" she asked, staring at me and looking utterly stunned.

"One of my favorite outfits," I replied, turning in a circle to let her see every angle.

She blinked. "What is this for?"

I thought about it for a second. It was for me taking myself back, of course, but it was also for . . .

"Loki," I said, smirking. "It's for Loki. He wants me to live here, fine. But I'm gonna live here my way." And with that I strutted away, heading for breakfast with Thrud trailing after me.

"Hey people! Guess who's back?" I made my presence loudly known in the doorway of the dining room.

Everyone literally gaped.

I went to my seat. I then proceeded to shove the chair back and prop my feet up on the table while I put my plate on my exposed stomach, eating with my fingers.

"Freya," Thor said. "Why are you dressed in such a way?"

I shrugged. "I felt like it," I said through a mouthful of food.

"Surely there must be a better answer than that," I heard someone say behind me.

"Well, look who decided to show up for breakfast," I responded snarkily, not turning to face Loki.

"Get your feet off the table and get up. Now," he said firmly.

I sighed loudly and plopped my plate back on the table, food bouncing off of it. I stood up with one hand on my hip and one on the chair, displaying my unorthodox outfit for all to see once again.